Mrs Hinch #590 Which celebrity couple would take money to a desert island?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she waiting for the NTAs to start at eight on TV before showing the after🙄 then she can twist it somehow that she didn't go to NTAs but stayed home to do her door coz the anxiety was too much. Or some such shite😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is she waiting for the NTAs to start at eight on TV before showing the after🙄 then she can twist it somehow that she didn't go to NTAs but stayed home to do her door coz the anxiety was too much. Or some such shite😀
Haha. Bet she read the TV guide wrong and tried to upload for the wrong start time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww, mummy helped her.

Compressed so sorry for the quality.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wearing a fancy dress but not going out like Freda Yahoooooo says 🤣

they must have used every ‘old palette’ in the country now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone explain to me what the bleeping POINT is to these front door displays? Apart from showing off how bleeping rich people think they are?

They look like utter tit and utterly pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Hi guyssshhh....it's me Mrs Hinch. I know there's a cost of living crisis, heat or eat, kids going without but look at the £200 worth of pumpkins outside my front door!
Just there for decor, not for eating silly! Plus I've thrown another £300 of other crappy decor about too. Isn't it just lovely to have so much disposable money?!
IMG_20221013_195913.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 92
Stairgate spotted. Phewf.

Hi guyssshhh....it's me Mrs Hinch. I know there's a cost of living crisis, heat or eat, kids going without but look at the £200 worth of pumpkins outside my front door!
Just there for decor, not for eating silly! Plus I've thrown another £300 of other crappy decor about too. Isn't it just lovely to have so much disposable money?!
View attachment 1648413
Oh my bleeping god. It's like a whole farm shop 😳 How crass.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 1648413
I don't get it? Looks like a bleeping garden center

ETA: What a wasteful little bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Such an obscene display of wealth and greed at a time where people are really worried about money and struggling

• Heart
Reactions: 60
If only she had half a brain... She could have bought loads of them and just given them away to local followers who may be struggling. This is so excessive! Utter madness

On the upside I'm looking forward to the pumpkins starting to rot. When they start growing white fluffy stuff... And there's 50 of them

• Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1648413
I hope the rats and alpacas eat them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1648413
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again - Tattle - WHERE THE duck IS THE EYEROLL REACTION EMOJI?!! WE REALLY NEED IT!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can someone explain to me what the bleeping POINT is to these front door displays? Apart from showing off how bleeping rich people think they are?

They look like utter tit and utterly pointless.
Especially when she said the other day that no one can see her door anymore. Excessive consumption for an Instagram reel. Bragging about buying 100 pumpkins. She’s thick or thoughtless. Actually both.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Imagine going to a PYO pumpkin patch then finding out that there’s nothing left cos hinch nabbed them all for her front door display..🙄

Reactions: 30
The door wreath and a couple of pumpkins would have been plenty. But then again she always does need to go over the top!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.