Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't they what Hinch has shoved up in her box of junk... I mean memories? When she showed the memory box in the loft I think she had some of these. She must be so thrilled with them she is keeping them safely stored 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have obsessive compulsive disorder and major depressive disorder AND anxiety and I manage to get out with my kid, a LOT. I absolutely hate that she smeared the reputation of people with mental health issues by constantly downplaying the words.
Completely agree with you there. It’s an insult to those genuinely suffering with their mental health to have that idiot shout anxiety when it suits her.

I have depression, severe anxiety and ptsd (sexually abused as a child), when I had my daughter I forced myself to take her to baby classes and clubs because I knew I couldn’t keep her cooped up inside like I had done to myself, she and I needed other human interaction as well. There were days I couldn’t mentally manage it and that was ok. I gave myself a pass for those days but made a point to not make it a regular thing. She loved all the singing and lights.

She films every part of her day (well she thinks we don’t notice the pre-recorded stories) and they are always either at home or at her mums. Her niece comes around every so often which is great for Ronnie but he needs to be around other babies.

Reactions: 11
You have to hand it to her , she should be crowned queen of ‘ diy on a budget’ why ? Well she’s done it all for FREE!

Freeloading that is .....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think she stays home pretty much all the time is because her neighbours dont like her and she doesnt want to see anyone ?

It's a slow day on Tattle though, so wonder how shes killing time today?
She's catching up on tattle-we move fast-and looking for content.Hope she show's us how to cook today,my sausages are completely defrosted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My sausages are defrosted too. Waiting patiently... Got a packet of Colman’s mix and a Pyrex dish at the ready....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My sausages are defrosted too. Waiting patiently... Got a packet of Colman’s mix and a Pyrex dish at the ready....
Other mixes are available!🤣
Don't know about you but I can't wait to learn how to cook them,been eating them raw up till now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get people saying they took they’re kids to baby classes but they’re just not for everyone? I was a young mum and hated it , hated the vibe hated how everyone had little mummy ‘clicks’ I don’t blame people for not wanting to go I preferred just to go soft plays or trips round the park 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I was in tesco this morning and they have grey pumpkins! No need to paint them! I got a large white one, 2 grey, 2 orange and green one (Halloween party coming up) for £9!

Hard to see the shade in this pic but I've saved £14 on a tin of plastikote spray paint
20191015_111606.jpg
20191015_111606.jpg
20191015_111606.jpg

Reactions: 12
I get people saying they took they’re kids to baby classes but they’re just not for everyone? I was a young mum and hated it , hated the vibe hated how everyone had little mummy ‘clicks’ I don’t blame people for not wanting to go I preferred just to go soft plays or trips round the park 😂
But at least you did that? She doesn't even take Ronnie out by the looks of it - not even to the local park.
Either that or she doesn't record it, which I find highly unlikely. It's really irresponsible of her. She's too focused on making money than interacting and bonding with her child. Horrible, materialistic witch. I feel sorry for her son, and also her dog! Who seems to never go out?!

Well I was in tesco this morning and they have grey pumpkins! No need to paint them! I got a large white one, 2 grey, 2 orange and green one (Halloween party coming up) for £9!

Hard to see the shade in this pic but I've saved £14 on a tin of plastikote spray paint View attachment 48884View attachment 48884View attachment 48884
Lovely collection there :)
Better yet, I picked some at my local Pumpkin farm on Sunday - got about 4 little white ones and a big one too.
I'm not carving them until a few days before Halloween.
Hope Grinch's spray painted one is rotten like she is!!

Reactions: 12
Someone needs to stay at Grinch towers waiting for more gifted tit to arrive.
As if Queen Soph answers the door, she doesn't like communicating with the menials

Reactions: 9
So she’s had a new kitchen ish? makeover! A garage makeover! A loft makeover! Etc etc what is left to makeover after all this? Surely now everything in her house is #gifted what else is there left to do? It’s going to be so boring trying to think of new content for her now everything has been ‘hinched’ ‘Gifted’ whatever!
Maybe an actual loft conversion?

Reactions: 2
I really love clean queens account,

I really like Jenna's account, she's got a good following and doesn't do the swipe ups and all that tit. Really nice young lady.
Yes she’s one of my fave accounts.
Her rants are too funny [emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Same, but we haven’t even see her do that, apart from that one time she told her nan to get out the pic

What happened to the swimming lessons?!?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Prob found out she had to pay for it. Game over.

Reactions: 6
All the things she got done ‘today’. Last week on 07/10/19?
How does that work then?
I think that’s when she started the list. Coz it says weekly. It’s just taken her a bit more than a week to complete it.
She’s been busy what with the kitchen, loft and garage makeover [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
Has she really used her ‘platform’ to justify getting her garage floor done for nothing? Do these people actually pay for anything? If they donated the money they would have spent to charity they would be so much more likeable, or if she donated the tit loads of nappies and cleaning products she must get sent from pampers and P&G to her local food banks or women’s charity etc it wouldn’t be so bad but she’s just so bloody greedy! Her fellow ‘hinchers’ are just brain washed sheep hanging off her every word and filling their homes cheap tat and cleaning chemicals. Also how bloody Cheap were her leggings yesterday 🤣 they were practically see through when she was kneeling down on her #gifted garage floor 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It's too grey outside, so she's going to stay in.
Is it just me![emoji1787]
Hahaha brilliant.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.