Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine messaged Mrs Hinch, LMM and Natasha Cherie. She asked if they could share a go fund me page for a local boy in our town who has lukeamia. He needs to go to America for treatment. Guess who the only person is who hasn't shared it yet??? I know she gets loads of messages but it just annoys me that she could do a lot with the amount of followers she has.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Does that say Bosch pubdate?? :unsure:
I thought it was short for "book publish date". But i think i need to learn to read because where she has said few ticks i read it as "duck wits" didnt think she was very nice describing her army in that way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
0FAB99F3-C522-47F0-9D2F-4FDA2CE1DF41.png

Urgh. No “let me know how you get on” or anything. But her stories will be there for her to watch ffs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh, I just got promoted to VIP 🎉

I'd like to take this moment to thank Hinch for being such a prick and making it so easy for me to reach this point in my life. I think I will go wild and break out my finest bottle of fabulosa to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
At some point the house will be done and no shopping left - what is going to show for content then? We’ve had months of extension, new kitchen, loft and garage. Cannot be anything left?
Is the reason for taking that book with her everywhere so that people know it's actually her? She's becoming unrecognisable without the filters. 😳
Itl be waiting to go onto shpok like her table 😂
Grey roast

Or frog in a bog
Where’s Pa Baker been lately. It’s been several months since she has shown him. And why the hell is she always having dinner at her mums.

Didn’t realise her head was that huge. She’s a square head. I mentioned not seeing Pa Baker for months. Low and behold he’s in a video today holding the baby.

Reactions: 6
Do you have any council funded care homes near you? When I worked in residential we often bought supplies from our own pockets
Yes this!

I work in the admin side of care homes and I was shocked to see carers bought clean stuff for one of the offices and cleaned themselves.
I mentioned it to a manager who just shrugged it off- as if the carers earn enough to be spending this money

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes this!

I work in the admin side of care homes and I was shocked to see carers bought clean stuff for one of the offices and cleaned themselves.
I mentioned it to a manager who just shrugged it off- as if the carers earn enough to be spending this money
Thanks both, I’m will definitely see whether I can donate it to my local care home.

Reactions: 2
Oh, I just got promoted to VIP 🎉

I'd like to take this moment to thank Hinch for being such a prick and making it so easy for me to reach this point in my life. I think I will go wild and break out my finest bottle of fabulosa to celebrate!
👏👏👏🍾🥂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.