Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 2 theories...

1. He was minding his own business, having a 💩 in the portaloo, when it got put on the back of a wagon and he’s now living on an industrial estate in wigan living his best life

OR

2. He’s had enough, left ma barker and now lives with Laura (who has a big kitchen) living his best life 😊😊😊
It was Ma Barker, in the loft, with a bottle of Flash bathroom. 👀
This is like Cluedo but better 🤣
Ma Barker did it with a bottle of Flash bathroom in the portaloo
Solved it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is unreal, it’s so obvious she reads Tattle! “Oh I only learned about these nappies on Friday and just bringing it up now that people have pointed out my 4 month old is wearing pull ups!

I’m not a parenting expert by any stretch (I don’t have kids) but its glaringly obvious she is avoiding addressing the weaning question head-on but then picking and choosing other things from Tattle to comment on.

Her parenting of Ronnie is her business, but she is choosing to splash him all over her Insta regardless and if she is now flogging nappies then she needs to get ready for even more scrutiny of her choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No, I think it was jamie in the garage,accidentally ran him over whilst playing on the gardening trolley👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let's shake it up a bit.where is pa Barker?
A.run for the hills
B.living in his own attic.He doesn't want them to know he's in.
C.Rocking in a chair somewhere wondering where it all went wrong
D. All of the above

Reactions: 7
Someone update me pls I’ve not been on Hinch or tattle for a week.. who is this Laura?

Reactions: 3
My mind is going at 100 mph this morning! Im randomly wondering what its like to work for gleam? I mean if hinch didn't post for two days would they be phoning her and harassing her? Or do they have a social management team who post for her? A lot of celebrities dont even post to their own accounts it's someone else. I reckon she records stuff and just sends it to someone else to post for her.
Also how much money do they take? Is it 10% of her profit or something? I know Gemma Collins' manager takes 10%. Also is she contracted? Like if she decided tomorrow that she wanted to pack it all in would she be able to?

And one more thing. As she is a Ltd company will her earnings be online somewhere at some point? Also a classic move that Ltd companies make to avoid tax is employ a spouse and pay them a wage to do whatever = less tax to pay. That's my speculation anyway is that mrs hinch Ltd has employed Jamie.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The endless nappy stories are pissing me off. I know her loyal army as thick as duck but the patronising 'did you know' questions are embarrassing.

She is a bleep of epic proportions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My mind is going at 100 mph this morning! Im randomly wondering what its like to work for gleam? I mean if hinch didn't post for two days would they be phoning her and harassing her? Or do they have a social management team who post for her? A lot of celebrities dont even post to their own accounts it's someone else. I reckon she records stuff and just sends it to someone else to post for her.
Also how much money do they take? Is it 10% of her profit or something? I know Gemma Collins' manager takes 10%. Also is she contracted? Like if she decided tomorrow that she wanted to pack it all in would she be able to?

And one more thing. As she is a Ltd company will her earnings be online somewhere at some point? Also a classic move that Ltd companies make to avoid tax is employ a spouse and pay them a wage to do whatever = less tax to pay. That's my speculation anyway is that mrs hinch Ltd has employed Jamie.
I'd lean towards a team who post for her.Would explain the continuity glitches.I also think they sift through tattle and other sites for her.

Reactions: 23
I'd lean towards a team who post for her.Would explain the continuity glitches.I also think they sift through tattle and other sites for her.
Yes that would make sense. They could ask her to record a story about X because they've seen us say she hasn't talked about X for a while.

Reactions: 8
Soph you can be SO thick sometimes! You have just posted to your 2.6milion followers that ‘ALL PAMPERS PLANTS AROUND THE WORLD HAVE ZERO WASTE’ There is currently just ONE such plant in Italy.
Disposable nappies take between 200-500 years to decompose! They also emit noxious methane gas whilst in landfill.
Why not switch to a biodegradable brand which take 40-50 years! They also do not contain sodium polyacrylate ( the plastic gel Soph was playing with at P@G)

Reactions: 44
Can't believe P&G have her marketing pull up pants for babies who can't even move yet. They are bound to be more expensive than regular nappies and are just totally unnecessary.
They are expensive and especially even more being Pampers!
I stick with Aldi.. reliable, affordable and won best nappy 3 years in a row now i think.

She also shows how she rushes her stories and doesn't check anything.
She was meant to tag Bliss the baby charity and tags a spa product page.. nice one Soph 🙄.
At least make it look like you care by tagging the correct charity!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
According to Companies House, she doesn’t have to file accounts for a while yet, but when she does they will be available to view on there.

If Jamie is employed by her, and I think we either established or broadly assumed that he is a good few threads ago, then that will definitely be a big part of the reason. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t use that “trick”, myself included. Think what you want of me for that one!

That said, he’s not showing for me as a person with significant control... but I’m sure I’m missing something as I could swear he used to be on there. I’m sure someone else could find him if they wanted to, I’m being thick as usual 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Nature of business Artistic Creation?!
You should see the state of my kitchen-now that's artistic creation

• Haha
I cant believe her attempting to pretend she cares for the planet by choosing Pampers nappies. Shes so impressed by that gel and didnt know how nappies worked! Has she never used a sanitary towel? Hasn't she seen ads for them on telly showing the blue liquid being absorbed by the gel?

Disposable nappies are horrific for the environment. If Henry the 8th had been in disposable nappies, they would still be sitting in landfill today.
It is mind boggling to think someone seems to think they are a good option, hasn't she wondered about what happens once they are thrown in the bin?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I find the Loft stories very odd. She has just been gifted half a new house and it’s contents yet she seems happier up in her loft? What would a phycologist make of this?
If you gave your Dad a handmade pregnancy announcement in a frilly box less than a year ago wouldn’t it take pride of place downstairs? How strange it’s been packed away to gather dust. And Granny Hinch having a bag full of Oxo plastic baby food trays ,cups,bottle cleaners etc,which were obviously gifted along with her bottle drainer next to her sink should have had the *gifted hashtag surely? I am guessing her loft is full of the spare gifted crap Soph didn’t want? Again it stinks of greed, give it charity or a women’s refuge where a mother with very little would really benefit and appreciate those things.
In my not so professional psychological opinion I think she spends so much time in her loft because she's overwhelmed by her house. Living spaces that are stuffed with things don't bring joy. There's a big link between the amount of stuff we have an stress, unhappy relationships, fatigue etc. In her loft she can escape all of the useless clutter and focus on the clutter she thinks is important. It's like an escape for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Definitely explains the way comments disappear instantly on her posts

All the Geordie shore girls are jumping on the home cleaning accounts

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I wonder this. Like she must have a home office where all the plans are made/ displayed. I’d say a weekly video call and daily emails with Gleam? And evening/ morning meetings with Jamie to discuss the day’s work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.