Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She holds the pen like her bestie. Wonder what else they copy...
SWF vibes.

hinch.png
A2E79EB1-A739-4445-BF9D-BE26E79AA684.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What were the voice notes please?
I can’t remember fully, but she was in a coversation with someone, tattle got mentioned.
Tbh the more I thought about it at the time it was some sort of set up.

Someone else will remember better than me I’m sure, polly?

Whilst I’m here, the best and I think quickest thread was when Jamie being on fash fc was discovered. Absolute comedy gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t remember fully, but she was in a coversation with someone, tattle got mentioned.
Tbh the more I thought about it at the time it was some sort of set up.

Someone else will remember better than me I’m sure, polly?

Whilst I’m here, the best and I think quickest thread was when Jamie being on fash fc was discovered. Absolute comedy gold!
Why don't I remember this!
Someone direct me to this right nowwww

Reactions: 8
My hair looks like that the now… and it’s not intentional. It’s mortifying. Thank the sweet lord above I’m getting mine done on Friday after a loooooong wait!
Hinchy’s was deliberate! 🤣 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think her hairdresser was embarrassed with doing Queen huns hair like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you all stop being cute little cunts. 😭
It makes me sad that this won't be a thing soon. Who knows how long but Hinch is dwindling fast, and tattle won't be around forever! I'm someone who doesn't forget little things, like I think about Bunny all the time and my mama heart just hopes her baby bun is OK. I didn't know online bonds could be so strong!
I met someone when I was 13 on holiday, I'm 30 now, we were proper little besties on holiday, she was a really sweet girl called Rebecca, but she left 2 days before me, we never got eachothers emails, MSN(remember that), MySpace. That was MANY years ago and I still find myself thinking of her and hoping she's had a good life. And I was just a kid!! I shouldn't care! My point is, I'm someone who holds interactions dear to my heart so I can imagine being a little old woman thinking about tattle and you lot. I really do wish you all the beschhhht for when this little thread ends.

Anyway hinch is a bleep and that's the story of balamory xx
Awww. We will just all plan to migrate to another thread! Solomon will be around for a good while yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Voice notes xx

If I look at Jamie I'll have nightmares
Im hoping someone will come along and re share them, it would be good to hear the views of people who haven’t heard them the first time. Plus I wouldn’t mind hearing them again myself x

The voice note saga is on page 1 and Fash FC is on page 2 under Jamie - all on the wiki x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a shock that the “competition winner” was a wannabe scammer Insta hun 🤢😱

But it really pisses me off every time she does this pretend playing at working in a shop 😡
She is such a patronising, tone deaf, cunty, twit.
She acts like a bleeping 5 year old with a pretend till & stacking pretend shelves. This is a real job for a lot of people, including a large demographic of her sheep, but the fact that neither she or they seem to care that she’s taking the piss out of them absolutely baffles me 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😡

Reactions: 29
Im hoping someone will come along and re share them, it would be good to hear the views of people who haven’t heard them the first time. Plus I wouldn’t mind hearing them again myself x
First person I thought of is Sous ... I'm pretty sure she's been around the hinch thread for a very long time, it may ring some bells to her, she seems to have a good memory
@HinchesSousChef ?

The voice note saga and Fash FC are on the wiki x
Ooh imfankoo xx

Who the duck stacks a shelf front to back 😂

I mean I get basic stock rotation so older dates in front with food but why didn’t she just stack her tit from the back 😂 it’s the little things that really set me off 😂😂😂😂

As for voice notes I very vaguely remember them!

First person I thought of is Sous ... I'm pretty sure she's been around the hinch thread for a very long time, it may ring some bells to her, she seems to have a good memory
@HinchesSousChef ?

Ooh imfankoo xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I mean I get basic stock rotation so older dates in front with food but why didn’t she just stack her tit from the back 😂 it’s the little things that really set me off 😂😂😂😂

Just listened to it.
"I'd like to meet up with a trolllll"
Pick meeeee PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE

What were the voicenotes? I need to hear these hopefully in the wiki
It's in the wiki and gimmesauceage has put a link below. Good listen. X

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Soooooooo full of tit. & so roboticly said.
Tattle tell her to die? Lying witch

Diddnt Laura with the big kitchen just have an opinion, but she labelled her a troll.
If she could take peoples opinions, they’d be a lot less threads. The fact is she just can’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Soooooooo full of tit. & so roboticly said.
Tattle tell her to die? Lying witch

Diddnt Laura with the big kitchen just have an opinion, but she labelled her a troll.
If she could take peoples opinions, they’d be a lot less threads. The fact is she just can’t.
If people on tattle told her to COMMIT SUICIDE, I'd certainly not be a member. I don't believe it for a single second.

She was taking very robotic. You're right. I thought it sounded like she was reading off a little script

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.