Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is this hairstyle all about??!! Am I missing something here? 🤢
So after spending the minimal amount of time with the instahun wannabe, Hinchy is able to deduce that she is incredible and deserves all the happiness blah blah, and here's me thinking that said instahun was beautiful on the inside and the outside 😆. What a staged and fake competition. No wonder she had her management team send Maid Marion Cuntalyptus promo pack, he will be gutted that he didn't win, fully expect a snakes on this app, type rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think this thread will end, I think in years to come when hinch is long gone people will be in a shop and see red gloves hanging up and pop back on and be like “omg anyone remember when hinch painted gloves on Ronnie” she might be a massive bleep but without her we wouldn’t have had the laughs over the years
Unfortunately I'm pretty sure when someone is no longer active on social media they have to close the thread fully, or so they did on someone I watched last year who then deleted everything so her thread got closed permanently. So we'd have to all find one thread to keep in touch on and that wouldn't happen! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she had her classic Thursday off, did she post Friday? Then off sat and Sunday. 2, maybe 3 posts Monday. Posts yesterday and nothing again today?
That's just diabolical for someone who claims this is her job.

Oh and I joined end of 2020, can't remember why. I was never a fan really but hadn't noticed any of her tardiness untill I arrived here. Massive eye opener! I usually catch up at night in bed, so rarely post. But I absolutely love being here, i feel like its a group chat on whatsapp with friends. Being involved (minutely) of everyone's conversations🙂. You're all so on point, hilarious and just amazingly kind! Your kindness to each other is beautiful to read.❤
You hilarious loveable buggers!

A poster that I always wonder about as well as bunykins is DCIcassie. Hope she's okay too!
I see dci Cassie on the celebrity gossip thread a lot so I think she’s ok x

Reactions: 17
Video vs photo, she’s made her face slightly shorter & gave herself an eyelift.
25C196A3-1083-44F9-A9D9-123BFE05D05F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
CAN NOT take my eyes off of the bad dye job.... on both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
U OK hun? 👃🤥

View attachment 1646315

View attachment 1646340

#hinchfaces
#mrshinchfilters
#mrshinchexposed
Just got back from the pub, watched her stories on the way home, caught up with the thread, sad I've missed the nusty troll love in, and now I have a hernia. Thanks.

Eww. That comp winner runs an Instagram on behalf of her child (only found it because Hunch has started following).
bleeping gross. Grabby, sad and gross. I bleeping hate what social media has created.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can tell she has never done an honest day’s work in her life, filling a shelf from the front to the back. Pathetic
3A6BE8E0-BB26-417F-A337-BDCD135BB0EA.png

Reactions: 27
I joined in June 2020 ish. Purely cos she wound me right up. I think around it was the time of the voice notes. Can’t remember if I had an account at the time but that’s my first tattle mem. those voice notes were golden.
I lurked for ages but it was the voicenotes that made me sign up, I needed to hear them 😆

Reactions: 14
The competition winner was another wannabe cleaning account. Yeah like that wasn’t set up and planned 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think her hairdresser is fond of The Emperors New Clothes?
A snip, snip here, drizzle of bleach there. Only stupid people can't see the beauty of Sophie's hair.
Just need a small boy in the crowd to shout out 'Oi Mrs Hunch, yer hair is orrible'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doing her bit to poison precious marine life and carry strictly prohibited flammable goods in airline lugguage long haul. 🔥
Such a thick bassshtard!
Jaymeeeeeh is bloody revolting, beady eyed twit with protruding moobs and gunt with skinny jeans 🤢
Y U C K Y M A N N Z (with ssshmall wanky hands!) 🤪👌🏼
And his nipples 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.