Mrs Hinch #589 SSS giving Sopha a dragging while the hunzz were busy tagging and bragging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting her boobies out a lot recently isnt she. She’s deffo wanting to start an only fans. All that shite before about only fans she was clearly just testing the water

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Took another look. I've found the #ad. Almost invisible especially on a light background 😏
She’s taking the piss with all this #ad features some of my own range tit 😡

She gets paid by P&G to advertise their products.

She gets paid by Tesco to advertise their products.

She thinks she’s being clever but all these need to be reported to Nige.

And the teeny tiny writting you cant even see it is against ASA rules and she knows it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine having all that money and your hair ending up looking like it was a DIY at home job 😬😬😬
Money can’t buy you taste. With your clothes (wtf are those boots), house and hair! No a bit of good taste near her

Edited to add -notice how all the products from the hunch haul were strategically placed at the bottom. That other lass even turned the washing pods round. So bleeping fake.

Reactions: 20
That girl was obviously told to turn them washing pods around after hinch scanned them. 😂😂
They even have the same hair 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can you all stop being cute little cunts. 😭
It makes me sad that this won't be a thing soon. Who knows how long but Hinch is dwindling fast, and tattle won't be around forever! I'm someone who doesn't forget little things, like I think about Bunny all the time and my mama heart just hopes her baby bun is OK. I didn't know online bonds could be so strong!
I met someone when I was 13 on holiday, I'm 30 now, we were proper little besties on holiday, she was a really sweet girl called Rebecca, but she left 2 days before me, we never got eachothers emails, MSN(remember that), MySpace. That was MANY years ago and I still find myself thinking of her and hoping she's had a good life. And I was just a kid!! I shouldn't care! My point is, I'm someone who holds interactions dear to my heart so I can imagine being a little old woman thinking about tattle and you lot. I really do wish you all the beschhhht for when this little thread ends.

Anyway hinch is a bleep and that's the story of balamory xx
I will just miss you saying bleep if I’m honest

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The actual audacity of her hairdresser to charge her for that. Honestly! I’m embarrassed for Soph if I’m honeshhhht
I think we'll done to the hairdresser charging her too look a twit. If I asked mine she say you look will look like a bleep she is related to me though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you all stop being cute little cunts. 😭
It makes me sad that this won't be a thing soon. Who knows how long but Hinch is dwindling fast, and tattle won't be around forever! I'm someone who doesn't forget little things, like I think about Bunny all the time and my mama heart just hopes her baby bun is OK. I didn't know online bonds could be so strong!
I met someone when I was 13 on holiday, I'm 30 now, we were proper little besties on holiday, she was a really sweet girl called Rebecca, but she left 2 days before me, we never got eachothers emails, MSN(remember that), MySpace. That was MANY years ago and I still find myself thinking of her and hoping she's had a good life. And I was just a kid!! I shouldn't care! My point is, I'm someone who holds interactions dear to my heart so I can imagine being a little old woman thinking about tattle and you lot. I really do wish you all the beschhhht for when this little thread ends.

Anyway hinch is a bleep and that's the story of balamory xx
I don’t think this thread will end, I think in years to come when hinch is long gone people will be in a shop and see red gloves hanging up and pop back on and be like “omg anyone remember when hinch painted gloves on Ronnie” she might be a massive bleep but without her we wouldn’t have had the laughs over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am convinced her aesthetics practitioner and hairdresser are on this thread. No one can be that bad at their job it has to be someone that hates her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.