Mrs Hinch #587 DEFRA rules don’t apply to me, myself, my faces and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we’re all saying the same thing! Why couldn’t she have waited until the weekend poor Ronnie missing out!

Bet she takes Lonnie to see santa in his grotto when Ronnies at nursery aswell the nasty cow
She won’t now she’s read it here

Reactions: 15
I was the same thinking she’d at least donate some but nope greed greed greed . Thread suggestion cost of living crisis think of those in need, nope hinch is just greed greed greed

Reactions: 11
I fucking despise her. Why the fuck does she need that many pumpkins!? Greedy, vacuous bitch. We always just had the one when I was growing up and now I get my boys one each and we carve them together. She is such a selfish and wasteful cunt. Sorry but I really really dislike her and everything she stands for. When is she ever going to wake the fuck up and fuck off

Reactions: 20
So she's gone to a pumpkin patch without Ronnie. Nasty bitch!!! I could never leave one child out. Horrible witch!!

Reactions: 20
She always gets it wrong. She could literally grow her own on her fucking tend farm I mean… content right there no!? She could get the kids to start it off and show the progress. We grew our own last year and it was fun but they took over half of the garden she has the space!

Reactions: 13
Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis you mere peasants? Look at me with all these pumpkins that I'm going to waste.

Braggy cunt has really annoyed me this morning.

Reactions: 15
They seriously didn’t take Ronnie ? Wtf. Absolute bitch. How can you leave one child out ? How ?

Reactions: 21
Our parents weren't well off when we were growing up, never saw a pumkin. My Dad grew marrows which we hollowed out they were great parents.
These two twats need a barrow full, why? For a fucking Instagram post. Hasn't she got enough plastic tat already? Her downfall can't come quick enough!

Reactions: 16
She’s forgetting she’s doesn’t live on an American ranch with a wooden decking, rocking chairs and gingham ….

….obviously with the distance her family take photos of her for the gram, she thinks she does . I helped out

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.