Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fall for it. That's not this morning, it's cloudless blue here. And bleeping cold.
She's baiting tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is SSS lying saying Joe has lost his cases and flight cancelled, we all know he’s joining the celebs in SA. Does she and Hinch think that all their followers are that thick and don’t read the gossip online 🤪

1) is this against the chicken rules (sorry I’ve no clue about this topic)?
2) she’s definitely showing her face more. Even if filtered to duck. New angle isn’t it.
Yes needs reporting😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is SSS lying saying Joe has lost his cases and flight cancelled, we all know he’s joining the celebs in SA. Does she and Hinch think that all their followers are that thick and don’t read the gossip online 🤪

Yes needs reporting😉
They can’t help themselves - they are addicted to lying - comes so naturally to them because they have no conscience - typical narcissistic behaviour.

Oh no she has overdone the cheek filler 😳 or she has gone for the jaw line filler but her face has changed (well for today anyway 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair looks absolutely tragic like someone's slapped some tit hair extensions that are way off the colour they should be...she'd actually look so much better (still a fake bleep obvs) if she chopped it to her popped out shoulder length and kept the brunette colour that stops so blunty there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s probably having a more suitable covered chicken run and coop done - she’s got the space and the money. I can’t imagine she’ll leave them in that tiny run and coop until the spring. Surely not?

Reactions: 7
I see Sofe's inner 14 year old has been making up nonsense quotes again 😂 the second hand cringe is painful this morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The permanently startled eyebrows and overlong extensions look so dated now. Soon the lip injections will be over too. They’re halfway gone already.

I'm going out and this thread is almost done so here's the new one.
Atv 👍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.