Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Ora(l) Morph(ine) so no, never given for minor injuries as it’s one of the strongest opioids, generally only given for long term pain relief such as cancer (although some may say Hinch is a cancer on society but I couldn’t possibly comment).
All we can hope for is that the influencer trend is over before those boys get any older and realise just how much they are exploited.
Okay this pains me to stand in duck faces defence, I'm a recovery nurse and it is used for short term pain relief- it is highly likely she had it.... urgh now I need to go shower myself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent! 🤣🤣
Particularly love this paragraph ....
View attachment 1610004
There are sooo many fabulous moments in that article!! Interesting as well that the press have FINALLY published something that is not kissing Hinchys arse….. and hints at sheeeeeepies with all the chat about reclaiming your home as your space - is the tide turning- who knows?! Article made me chuckle though! Bingo for beige and blue- black design coming atcha!

edit for typo x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Only just catching up on her stories but this is the first person I thought of when watching her today
1_5ELdvxc9XrDPr5ZOyxUGEA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’ve just watched a reel where someone has tagged Hinch and she shared it. They’ve literally copied everything from her. The same black, shite looking four poster bed, the dreadful disenio prints on the wall, a tacky green blanket that they’ve used as a runner on the end of their bed. Even the drawers she has as bedside tables look to be the same in this reel. It’s utter madness, it’s like a cult. God knows how much debt these people are in with Klarna because of Hinch. She should come with a public health warning.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Have yous seen this?

Laurence-LB the not so secret troll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I do love Laurence! 😂👍My favorite bit was:

'They have been bullying the world for the last couple of years and now is the time I stand up and say no. Now it is all about maximalism — about people wanting to be individualistic and have a home that reflects them.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

'They have been bullying the world for the last couple of years and now is the time I stand up and say no. Now it is all about maximalism — about people wanting to be individualistic and have a home that reflects them.'
Hinch's home does reflect her tbf, every room is completely different (5 bedrooms for her 5 personalities) and she's surrounded by actual tit.

"I have too much money but I'm still a bloomin chav with no style guyyshhh" 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she giving the two fingers to Tesco with that Asda montage?!
Nup, because it's an #ad for her other brand partner, a tiny small business called P&G, not many people have heard of them. 😆

Alex needs a life making a hinch reel.

I do like that green blanket tho. It's one of VERY few pieces of hers that I don't mind. Everything else is tat.
The whole collecshun is completely devoid of colour, some to the Huns photos/stories look as if they are using a black and white filter. It's grim and boring.

Alex needs counselling! He is changing his house to look like hers 😫
You can't walk into his lounge without being decapitated by the light fitting. Bless his 'art 😆

Screenshot_20220928-141825~3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This bun is very Chavy secondary school circa 2005 isn’t it ….she defo lives in the past in her head with the way she dresses , the music she listens too, she is like literally an overgrown teenager so bleeping weird !!!!!

also did she ever do a soppy goodbye post about her old house like one last close of the door with a thumbs up with spice girls goodbye over it 😂😂😂😂😂

if not very surprised! 🙈

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I just read that like the Maybelline ad “Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s Oramorph” 😆
Thread suggestion for sure

Hinch's home does reflect her tbf, every room is completely different (5 bedrooms for her 5 personalities) and she's surrounded by actual tit.

"I have too much money but I'm still a bloomin chav with no style guyyshhh" 👐
And bland too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

And Its not about Insta perfection. Finally an article calling Hinch out. I Love Ittttttt

Excellent! 🤣🤣
Particularly love this paragraph ....
View attachment 1610004
Ie Stepford Wives🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh LLB, I love you even more

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a peek at this Alex person's insta, oh deary me, how sad and has even copied her tattoo

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.