Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) is this against the chicken rules (sorry I’ve no clue about this topic)?
2) she’s definitely showing her face more. Even if filtered to duck. New angle isn’t it.

Reactions: 14
B6A2CA10-F79D-4090-AEC7-E085E030D1CF.png

One of the many faces of “Hinch”

STOP USING FILTERS YOU bleeping FRAUD.

She’s an attractive woman when not filtered.

Reactions: 22
So she starts the day with a filtered pic of her holding Peggy, Patricia or Pamela (who knows!) outside their pen, which we all know is an old pic but will get Tattle talking about whether she’s following rules around Avian Flu. Don’t let her play you, nusty hens!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Right, and what are you going to do when you find that path on the mountain? Just stand there taking filtered selfies with the mountain goats? Jeeeez and she's not even credited the person who originally said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More plagiarized shite quotes. More "sunny dayzzzz" filtered to fuckery shhhmiles from Fantasy Not-a-Farm.
Why is everything beautiful?
Why are there still thick sheep falling for her bragging & lies?
Smug photos from yesterday with cottage loaf bow head/frozen face, she absolutely adores herself, not a smidge of anxiety.

Reactions: 13
Okay this pains me to stand in duck faces defence, I'm a recovery nurse and it is used for short term pain relief- it is highly likely she had it.... urgh now I need to go shower myself
My dad was given it for kidney stone treatment at hospital last week 😂

Reactions: 5
1) is this against the chicken rules (sorry I’ve no clue about this topic)?
2) she’s definitely showing her face more. Even if filtered to duck. New angle isn’t it.
She must do these things on purpose for our benefit. She’s our puppet 😀

& yep the faceS are out more🤣. Trying every angle to stay relevant. Haha x

Reactions: 8
Okay this pains me to stand in duck faces defence, I'm a recovery nurse and it is used for short term pain relief- it is highly likely she had it.... urgh now I need to go shower myself
I had a stay in hospital recently and was given oramorph. Although it didn’t do much for me if I’m honest guysh and I was still talking perfiKly normal I’m fank yooou and not acting off my head. I guess she’d have been given the extra strong premium stuff because she’s famoush init

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Title thread
Mrs Hinch
Filtering children and now chickens

god she winds me up, what a waste of oxygen

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1610499

Same clothes as yesterday?

She obviously didn't get the memo about keeping the chickens in. Or is it duck you Tattle trolls 🤔
Think same jumper as yesterday so probably taken yesterday she’ll still be in bed and put this picture on just for tattle as people have posted the chickens now need to be enclosed or under cover

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1610499

Reported, Hinch you are breaking Defra Rules🤪

Same clothes as yesterday?

Think same jumper as yesterday so probably taken yesterday she’ll still be in bed and put this picture on just for tattle as people have posted the chickens now need to be enclosed or under cover
We’ll she’s stupid as she’s now reported😉

Apparently they were reintroduced in her area yesterday.
Yes Hinch, report report report😂😂😂

I wonder what the BWHT will think of Hinchy breaking Defra rules z🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.