Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks utterly ridiculous, what on Earth is that hair/bow combo? :sick: it's like she's stuck being a 14 year old but she's married and has kids and is.. well, a millionaire!? I really do think she needs to seek professional help.. she defo needs to grow the duck up!
The more I look I think she might have had her roots done, she’d have to hide them to not duck up her prerecords. Coz what woman of that age chooses to wear that 🤢

Reactions: 11
Alex needs a life making a hinch reel.

I do like that green blanket tho. It's one of VERY few pieces of hers that I don't mind. Everything else is tat.

Reactions: 12
How can she be actually excited that somebody has totally based their bedroom on it looking exactly like hers?! 😱 I find that extremely concerning and creepy! How would someone being that obsessed with you be a good thing?! The world has gone mad. She says she has security concerns for herself and her family yet encourages this sort of behaviour! Not to mention filming the layout of the new house all of the time! Desperation to make money at any cost it seems now.

Reactions: 22
Is bedroom 5 Henry’s or is that 4?
There’s been a definite shift on her account it definitely seems like she just can’t be arsed anymore

Reactions: 13
She’s always in there. I reckon it’s where she locks herself away from the kids (and Jamie) - claiming she’s working - but she’s got the sound system on blaring music; sat in the dark; scrolling her phone and shovelling Pringles in her gob. All day long.
The Pringles in her mouth go crunch crunch crunch .... alllllll day long

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s Ora(l) Morph(ine) so no, never given for minor injuries as it’s one of the strongest opioids, generally only given for long term pain relief such as cancer (although some may say Hinch is a cancer on society but I couldn’t possibly comment).
All we can hope for is that the influencer trend is over before those boys get any older and realise just how much they are exploited.
Yea my mam had oramoph when she was dying of spine cancer, she is such a liar 😡

• Sad
Oh behave you guyshhh (thanks autocorrect for learning the correct and only way to write "guys" in a Hinch thread)
She revealed a bedroom and I only had 3 pages to catch up on. I expected a new thread and 30-odd pages. I could get used to this slower pace!

Reactions: 16
Oh she can duck off with her bragging, I’m currently in a hotel, a grotty one at that, I’ve been made homeless today, I don’t qualify for any help from my local council even though I have mental health issues, my lovely friend has scraped some money together to put a roof over my head or a park bench I would be sleeping on tonight so no I don’t give a flying duck about your 5th show home bedroom. (Know ain’t Sopha’s fault but her bragging is just pissing me off & I just want a rant) sorry 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I've had my eye on cotswoldco for ages!!! I've fallen in love with a dining set that I'm saving my socks of for! BACK OFF WINCH ....before they put their fooking prices up 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but that was piss poor from Sophie, just sitting their when Ronnie is trying to speak. You could tell she was clueless on what to do. Surely if they had speech sessions then the parents are also advised on stuff. Who was filming? Or was it on a tripod?
What got me was when he handed her the apple and said abble, which I’m pretty sure mine did when they were younger too as other kids but if you listen to her she repeats abble back to him rather than saying it properly and emphasising the P’s for him xx

Oh she can duck off with her bragging, I’m currently in a hotel, a grotty one at that, I’ve been made homeless today, I don’t qualify for any help from my local council even though I have mental health issues, my lovely friend has scraped some money together to put a roof over my head or a park bench I would be sleeping on tonight so no I don’t give a flying duck about your 5th show home bedroom. (Know ain’t Sopha’s fault but her bragging is just pissing me off & I just want a rant) sorry 😞
I am horrified reading this. This shouldn't be happening in this day & age.
Have you got any family closeby?
Hinch can duck off, she is a vile, greedy being with a life based on lies.
I truly hope life turns a corner for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isn't Oct normally book release week to cash in for Christmas shoppers ???

She's up to something ....expect a big reveal soon.....

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.