Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Aragon and Parr to the party (Another trip to the dentist, bassshtard infection 🦷) but all I noticed with the sob story stolen quote she wrote on the woodwork of the Orangery this morning is that either she was stood at an odd angle taking the photo or the Orangery workmen were in a hurry to escape her sexual harassment flirting so they just bunged the roof up and got the heck out of there and left it crooked 🤭

To be honesssssscht, I don’t think she has a “Crazy little life” at all.... I think it’s highly calculated to make as much money as possible 🙄

View attachment 1608600
Apart from your kids love who will ask why you sold them out because your a lazy thick bleep x

Reactions: 8
I see this....

View attachment 1608518

And I can think of is this.... 🤭

View attachment 1608523
ahahahhaha how she pretending she cares about the environment?! She’s in b&m buying tit every week, her house is heated warmer than the sun, frequent traveller with huge gas Gazzling cars, buys animals for her tend farm that will use a huge amount of resources just cos she wants animals and can’t leave them to proper farmers 🤣 how can anyone buy she gives two fucks about the environment

Reactions: 23
She’s such a twit who thinks they’re so hilarious when I’m fact she’s just a mess

Reactions: 12
What is she, like 4 years old with that dumb bleeping bow? She's like Minnie Mouse on acid whose having a really bad trip and been dragged through a bush.

Screenshot_20220927_142801_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Right I’m not sucked in by trollomon - this is exactly what she’s trying to come across as - but look at the difference in these stills.
The “working mother, juggling child care and work; dressed down - hair scraped up and no make up”
Vs
“Sopha who has spent close to 2 hours preening herself to go to the post office child free and is slobbing about in her cinema room in the middle of the day listening to usher”.
Yeah. Nicely done trollomon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 50
WOW! so she is going to buy some yogurts and milk and go post office.
I go shop, post office, bank etc every other day during my lunch break. Should I be putting it up on Insta for all my friends and family to not give a flying duck about? 😅
She really is pathetic, took all that time to apply about 5 layers of make up to go to said post office but couldn't brush her hair up properly?
And that bow..........makes her look like a right simpleton!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s giving me the same vibe as her bizarre freshen up friday ‘dancing’ videos, she’s off her rocker
B499E91C-4AFB-48D8-A660-A90F46B81BEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Such a hard day. 2pm in the afternoon and she realises she needs to go out for milk and “yogs” 🙄😳 why would you put on a full face of slap for that? But keep ya chavsuit on 😂 surely there’s a co op or something close by she can run into quickly? She just does my nut in 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s obviously been told to talk to her shoppers without Gretel but she can’t do it without Charlie😉😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow… just wow… she definitely looks like she’s been on something in that video.. also get the feeling that she may have had to re do some work, or been told off, as sliding in the detail that she hopes her brand partners like it, as if not she will have to do it again.
0E75F922-EC25-4135-A1BF-A4BD8FCC1F7B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the point of a “casual” (we all know it took ages and she loves herself) bun if your going to wear full make up?! She’s so up herself it’s unreal!! And singing usher 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ That was just wierd… trying to be natural and fun and relateable when actually she just looks like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Will that story last the full 24hrs or are we placing bets on when it will be deleted. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.