Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD
Soph is doing her homework last minute again. Good spot @Pollyanna263 (and others who've spotted this pattern before)

Reactions: 20
Give over Hinch, you don’t care about the new cardboard packaging or the environment. You literally buy unnecessary crap that you don’t need and use so many different chemicals daily, all whilst encouraging others to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ronnie 😭 The little 'beep' he says at the start is too cute!! Yay for Ron !! But why why why has she shown that???? Makes me so mad!!! And why is she so wooden with him?? Whenever she does this she just makes herself look like utter shite

Reactions: 14
I’m Aragon and Parr to the party (Another trip to the dentist, bassshtard infection 🦷) but all I noticed with the sob story stolen quote she wrote on the woodwork of the Orangery this morning is that either she was stood at an odd angle taking the photo or the Orangery workmen were in a hurry to escape her sexual harassment flirting so they just bunged the roof up and got the heck out of there and left it crooked 🤭

To be honesssssscht, I don’t think she has a “Crazy little life” at all.... I think it’s highly calculated to make as much money as possible 🙄

6F0C2EDB-4B8E-4D2E-85AD-C2C8D5AD8428.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ronnie 😭 The little 'beep' he says at the start is too cute!! Yay for Ron !! But why why why has she shown that???? Makes me so mad!!! And why is she so wooden with him?? Whenever she does this she just makes herself look like utter shite
I just watched it sound up. Aww Ronnie. Very sweet. A clear American accent and the American terms “eggplant” and “corn”. I think at the end he was saying “actually mummy I scan this; actually I’m going to eat it” - not those exact words but words to express that. He was joking around with her but she just seemed absolutely lost and bored by the game. Like others have said she could have interjected with “ooh could I have a bag please?” Or “how much for the strawberry?” Or ooh actually I would like 2 bananas please”. But she’s just essentially “tidying” up his play.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m Aragon and Parr to the party (Another trip to the dentist, bassshtard infection 🦷) but all I noticed with the sob story stolen quote she wrote on the woodwork of the Orangery this morning is that either she was stood at an odd angle taking the photo or the Orangery workmen were in a hurry to escape her sexual harassment flirting so they just bunged the roof up and got the heck out of there and left it crooked 🤭

To be honesssssscht, I don’t think she has a “Crazy little life” at all.... I think it’s highly calculated to make as much money as possible 🙄

View attachment 1608600
I agree. What she should say in her #AD #joyofbeingabastard reel, is 'dont give a tit about any of this crap, but I'm being paid a tit ton of money per post to talk about it, so yeah the environment, paper good, plastic bad innit, gussssshhhh I just lurrrvvveeeeee it' and some more cackling. 😆😆😆😆😆 Think I may take up copywriting. Oi oiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think I do 5 loads in a week!! That’s for me and my 2 teens and includes 2 lots of football kit, 2 lots of football training kit, school uniform, my daughters work clothes and general clothes plus my own stuff!! No way is she going that amount in 2 days. But……saying that, they seem to constantly have tit everywhere so maybe one of them has a bout of it again. It wouldn’t be surprising after that crumpet shitcoction they supposedly had for breakfast yesterday xx
I came back from hols and did five loads for just me! It did include the bedding I'd stripped off my bed the day I left though

Reactions: 4
“No one needs to understand your fraudulent little life …. But you .. oh & Tattle”

Thats better!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Joy of clean photoshoot story she put up today, what is she on about?
Thanking them for being so patient because she is bloody clueless with this sort of stuff.
Sorry? Clueless about what? Peddling cleaning stuff left right and centre and/or posing about for the camera? As she does both of these things pretty much on the daily.
Imagine one of us turning up to our workplace after a few years of being there and publicly announcing 'I don't have a clue what I'm doing!'

The woman is just cringe!

Reactions: 25
I think I said it before but I genuinely think she regrets having children. She has no maternal instincts and only did it because it's a tick box thing, wedding, house, kids.

I recognise myself in the way she acts because I don't like children, I'm very awkward around them and talking to them doesn't come naturally to me. Someone asking if I'd like to hold their baby fills me with nothing but dread because I am very wooden, like Sophie. I can talk silly to dogs and cats and I love them to bits but children is just not something I'm able to deal with - hence I don't have any.

Reactions: 41
Just came here to say that video where she tells us she’s run out of milk and yogurts was so effing random!! Seems she’s just so lost on what to post.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.