Mrs Hinch #585 slowest moving thread, is the hinch hype dead? #hinchisover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see subscriptions are now being offered on sone insta accounts, how long before Hinch does, be great to see those follower numbers as No bots allowedšŸ¤”šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she so odd?
But aside from hinch being odd you lot are so lovely!! I've been moonlighting to a few other pages this last few weeks while hinch has been quiet and wow! some of the threads are nasty and some of the 'trolls' are really horrible, all jumping on each other. I think this is defo one of the friendliest bunch of trolls on here, even the comments about hinch are nice in comparison.
Hinch doesn't know how lucky she is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has to get her "ass" in gear at 2pm in the afternoon, unlike everyone else who's been on the go since 6am?
Why didn't she get milk and yogs from Asda when she was there "earlier?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has to get her "ass" in gear at 2pm in the afternoon, unlike everyone else who's been on the go since 6am?
Why didnā€™t she get them when she was dropping Ronnie at nursery? Ahhh yes. Because she doesnā€™t do anything normal like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow!! How sunny is it in Maldon?!
I do often wonder why Ronnie has a slight American accent or say american words.
I thought it was me going mad but I also think he sounds American!!!!

Your passion isnā€™t cleaning Dogpie, itā€™s making money the ā€˜easyā€™ way so you donā€™t have to get a job you might actually be passionate about šŸ™„šŸ™„

I think she did a months worth of pre recorded ā€˜workā€™ recently hence the leopard print dress constantly. Sheā€™s on the sofa the rest of the time in her stinky tracksuit šŸ¤£
Still makes me laugh my head off when I see the word/name Dogpie! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been waiting for Hinch's downfall because she's a lying scoundrel for so long. But now I actually feel a bit sorry/embarrassed for her.

No content apart from the Olbas Oil fabric softener, the Tesco rags advert and now she's on about getting yoghurts with a full face of slap on.

Secondhand cringing over here

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because she went to Asda in August, the nails don't lie

If I said the word 'yogs' my husband would tell me to sod off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She acts like SHE'S the reason they're now cardboard. You're not the reason.

She doesn't give a TOSS about recycling. She tips everything, she's at the tip every week, she buys unnecessary things uses them once or twice then chucks them. She doesn't give a toss about the environment because she's a spoilt little madam. I bet she doesn't even recycle her rubbish and just shots everything in her waste bin like a bleep. She only recycles when it's for an AD like the mop pads. She infuriates me so much.

Imagine having so much time on your hands you can go in asda and straighten up products and film yourself fingering everything, because you have absolutely nothing else to do? She's need a life hunnayyy
Bingo we get to see her Terracycle bins soon, just to prove how environmentally friendly she really is! If you nose, you nose! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been waiting for Hinch's downfall because she's a lying scoundrel for so long. But now I actually feel a bit sorry/embarrassed for her.

No content apart from the Olbas Oil fabric softener, the Tesco rags advert and now she's on about getting yoghurts with a full face of slap on.

Secondhand cringing over here
Sheā€™s not going out for milk & ā€œyogsā€ sheā€™s going somewhere sheā€™s not allowed/ready to brag about yet. Lay money on it!

Keep an eye out for that ridiculous hairstyle & bow in future postsā€¦.

Reactions: 23
Just in case she does something and you lot up the last 6 pages, I'm not going to be online to do the new Thread so I'll leave it the capable hands of whoever wants the job!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion : soph is back full cycle, ads, privacy abuse, ads, poor me, ads, poor kid, ads, filtered rant and ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sheā€˜s definitely off her tits on something!!!
None of that story was normal

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.