Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she had realised how boring she is or maybe she had been dropped by gleam or maybe she is sulking because she's had a good talking to by them or maybe Jamie has put his foot down and told her to stop being a twit, to get rid of the woolly wankers and the hens and to start being a proper mum to her two little boys and she's sulking cos even fiddle has agreed with Jamie

Reactions: 13
Omg hahahahahaha that was a waste of time splashing out buying 'followers'! Right made my day has that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daft fucker deserves it.

Screenshot_20220918_004352_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Why does she think it’s necessary to say love from us to you. I mean who cares

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
"Doesn't feel right to post on Instagram but let's show off that we are on yet another holiday whilst most people can't even afford to heat their homes and feed themselves"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
"Doesn't feel right to post on Instagram but let's show off that we are on yet another holiday whilst most people can't even afford to heat their homes and feed themselves"
Absolutely 💯

She needed to come on and brag, even if it doesn't feel "right"
Stay quiet then! Post your "memories" of your trip another time! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Brag brag brag... even when she doesn't want to post she's still bragging about being away! F#ck right off hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello fellow freaks and trolls 😂

something for a giggle whileView attachment 1585807View attachment 1585808View attachment 1585810 we wait in our cesspit
Why is that one person spreading fake news that you can't advertise at the moment? Hinch is just using this as an excuse to do duck all, shopping channels are back. The official guidance is that there is no obligation for businesses to pause operations during the mourning period, including marketing and brand activity. Although I understand that there will be no advertising tomorrow.

All that being said, if hinch has made the decision to not advertise as a mark of respect... fine... but it just shows that she has no content other than ads ads ads.

Reactions: 32
If she simply wanted to tell her shoppers she was respecting the mourning period she could have said that with a photo of the Queen.

We know her posts arent real time anyway, and are out of sync, so she could have posted that holiday photo anytime in the next few weeks. But no, Grinchy wanted to brag they’re having another holiday.

Just can’t keep a lid on the bragging for the full mourning period, I mean ffs, it’s the funeral tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sure someone had tea saying the wedding was the 18th. Surely she’s been there most if not all of the week.

Reactions: 25
She’s only posted coz it’s kicked off on her Facebook group that her only content these days are ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.