Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be having some aesthetic tweaks and using the mourning to hide away and recover

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's bliss without her isn't it!!
It is! Missing the crack on here a bit but a plus is I've caught up on some sleep as I've not been up til the early hours catching up on threads. We'll all be refreshed from a deep rest and ready for her bullshit to start again on Tuesday.

I've got the Price is Right, Mrs Hinch come on down going round in my head, ready to welcome her back 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
These instascammers are very touchy and sensitive aren’t they?? They are clearly scared of tattle because it highlights their hypocrisies, fakeness and all of their damned LIES! They are all on here reading their own threads (I don’t believe anyone who says they don’t) and those of their pretend insta besties - they are all pathetic and ultimately deserve to be exposed for the con artists they are.
Yes they’re all scared that the Gravy jug will come to an end😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha I wasn't going to say anything but I had a clear out months ago and found her MEMOOOIIIRRR from when I was a Hincher 🤢 anyway I put it on eBay along with best bubs forever's book and they've both been on there for ages for 99p and there's never any views on them 🤣 think I'll just put them in the chimnea tonight 😂😂😂
I put up mine as well, for free infact that hinch yourself happy and the other one, (can't be arsed remembering its name. Definitely not the memoirrrrr i was already an active member on tattle when she brought that out). Not even a single view as well. 😆

I have given them to my son. His monitor is a bit short for him so voila he use them as steps. Hahah
20220917_154102.jpg

Eta to add the 📸.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has been complaining to her mate 🙄 View attachment 1585193
Takes a wanka to know a wanka 🤣 god, the conversations they have are boring as duck. All these pricks do is whinge to each other, "I've got worse trolls than you". When did complaints to a carpet company or hen rescue centre become trolling. They don't know what suffering with real online trolling is!

She could be having some aesthetic tweaks and using the mourning to hide away and recover
Has she been away long enough for a personality transplant yet, or do we think that would take a whole lot longer?

I put up mine as well, for free infact that hinch yourself happy and the other one, (can't be arsed remembering its name. Definitely not the memoirrrrr i was already an active member on tattle when she brought that out). Not even a single view as well. 😆

I have given them to my son. His monitor is a bit short for him so voila he use them as steps. HahahView attachment 1585313

Eta to add the 📸.
Love that he has the spine facing away 👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't really understand why she isn't posting anything?! Is she testing the water to see what would happen if she gave up insta.

Reactions: 17
I can't really understand why she isn't posting anything?! Is she testing the water to see what would happen if she gave up insta.
I checked her Insta hashtags and Twatter today to see if there were any sightings, didn't see any crying messages begging for her return 🤭
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loving the peace and quiet from influencers! Hope they don’t return but of course they will 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised with the amount of news coverage I’ve not seen her trying to push infront of a news camera tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.