Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kraken awakes! Beware, we be drownin' in ads soon enough. Yarrrrr.

(Talk like a pirate day is tomorrow, getting in early 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I bleeping HATE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!

So you’ve not been grieving Sophie? You haven’t been off Instagram because of the Queen’s passing, you’re actually abroad. Why not admit that’s why you’ve not posted, because it would look really crappy posting your lavish lifestyle abroad whilst the rest of us struggle to survive from day to day and whilst the country is in a period of mourning.

Could she maybe not have shown just a blank screen with a simple message to let us know why she’s not been on? Did she have to show us them all having a fun time in the pool? Oh my god when are her sheep going to open their damn eyes to how despicable this woman is?

She’s the worst bleeping person I’ve ever known to be on Instagram and I don’t bleeping understand how she has the following she has. I don’t like her, and whilst I’m at it I don’t like Jamie either, he along with her her mom and dad are clearly massive enablers and I seriously just hope her downfall happens soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
She’s not grieving about the Queen, she’s living it up in Malta.

She must have been so frustrated at not being able to post all week and following all the other inter scammers lead.

She’ll be back from her holiday in no time at all and it will be back to the usual brags and ads. It’s getting colder now and it will be interesting how the energy crisis will affect her sales and engagement when people need to heat their homes

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Who gets the bingo for saying she'd be back with a post saying it just didn't feel right to post this week?! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why not be honest tho?! Just say….‘I haven’t been on because I have been packing and we have been away for a few days now. I also didn’t want to post my usual ads because of the backlash I would get’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So predictable. Brag about her being away thinly veiled as hASn’T fELt riGhT 🙄🙄 (to post content btw, for any lurking sheep, not to check in with her so called ‘amazing community’ vicious sheep I.e. those who fund her lifestyle)

🖕🖕

Reactions: 26
Quite telling that if she can’t work she can’t post. Almost like that’s all that account is for and it was all meticulously planned from the start, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So predictable. Brag about her being away thinly veiled as hASn’T fELt riGhT 🙄🙄 (to post content btw, for any lurking sheep, not to check in with her so called ‘amazing community’ vicious sheep I.e. those who fund her lifestyle)

🖕🖕
Yes it highlights that she doesn’t care at all about her followers. They are used for her engagement figures and she only interacts with them when she needs to flog stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Regardless of what's occurring on Facebook, she wouldn't have posted at all until after the funeral if she wasn't on holiday.
Just wanted to brag.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She's very clever, I'll giver her that. Her army will see that post and think how lovely and respectful she has been for not posting this week. I see your shameful sales technique Sopha, it's not original.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Who is looking after the house and all the Animals? If it’s a family wedding I would imagine all the family have gone or was big Al forced to stay behind and sleep in the alpaca shed?

Maybe the wedding was last weekend and the silence was because she had the leave the house with no one in it 24/7 just happened to work for her that the queen died so everyone be presumed she was quite coz of that 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she is just a bleep and I need to stop second guessing her and realise she just does what she wants when she wants coz she is a bleep 😂😂

Reactions: 23
Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Thank you @Miss Loves-to-gossip for the thread title!
Please mark all title candidates with "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen. Titles now taken from anywhere in the thread, keep short and swear free please!

The last thread was almost as long lasting as the length of time it took to move into the Crem.

And she's done the square root of duck all for over a week now.

Continue entertaining yourselves, nusty hens, while we await her return. Maybe have a re-read of thread 500 or the wiki?
Turn the volume up for this one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Who is looking after the house and all the Animals? If it’s a family wedding I would imagine all the family have gone or was big Al forced to stay behind and sleep in the alpaca shed?

Maybe the wedding was last weekend and the silence was because she had the leave the house with no one in it 24/7 just happened to work for her that the queen died so everyone be presumed she was quite coz of that 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she is just a bleep and I need to stop second guessing her and realise she just does what she wants when she wants coz she is a bleep 😂😂
She couldn’t possibly go without Freda Yahooooooo so she’s probably there and Big Al is left being whittling in the workshop and getting pronked by Royoioi!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nooooooooo!!!!!!! Malta……..I got married out there and we went every year 😂😂 not that it matters too much, I divorced him but it was still a special place to me and now it’s tarnished!! Xx

Reactions: 13
She is still tone deaf, I see.

"It hasn't felt right to post because the Queen passed."

Here is a picture of my family loving life in Malta.

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“Posting content” it really is just a business to her
Thats all it’s ever been.
On a side note, it’s ALWAYS Jamie in with the kids & her taking pictures from afar, it’s amazing that none of her die hard’s pick up on it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bleeping HATE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!

So you’ve not been grieving Sophie? You haven’t been off Instagram because of the Queen’s passing, you’re actually abroad. Why not admit that’s why you’ve not posted, because it would look really crappy posting your lavish lifestyle abroad whilst the rest of us struggle to survive from day to day and whilst the country is in a period of mourning.

Could she maybe not have shown just a blank screen with a simple message to let us know why she’s not been on? Did she have to show us them all having a fun time in the pool? Oh my god when are her sheep going to open their damn eyes to how despicable this woman is?

She’s the worst bleeping person I’ve ever known to be on Instagram and I don’t bleeping understand how she has the following she has. I don’t like her, and whilst I’m at it I don’t like Jamie either, he along with her her mom and dad are clearly massive enablers and I seriously just hope her downfall happens soon.
have you seen that someone on Facebook has screenshot your post on here and posted on tne hinch page on Facebook?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.