Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the credit card must have reached it's limit. A lot of today's followers are new, private accounts, without photo's, following 1000's. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit kate but see Sam faiers has shared her vulva driveway with notanad but then ad when she came to having a go and asking what the steps were 😒 made such a song and dance about it not being an ad and as if she found them because hunch used them

Reactions: 9
She dropped that picture of The Queen’s coffin purely in an attempt to fool the algorithm into thinking she was still posting, didn’t she?

if you cut her open like a stick of rock it would say C U N T all the way through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d love Instagram to wipe all bots from her account (actually, any influencer who buys them!) and see her ACTUAL numbers 🤭

It’s funny how the post with her, Stacey and Label lady only gained 760 comments when they have millions of followers between them!Does this show how their popularity is on the decline and that people are now getting fed up of seeing these fake, gifted lifestyles portrayed to them all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit kate but see Sam faiers has shared her vulva driveway with notanad but then ad when she came to having a go and asking what the steps were 😒 made such a song and dance about it not being an ad and as if she found them because hunch used them
This really bleeping annoyed me, she put constant stories on not an ad not an ad and now it's an ad! She's just another bleeping walloper

Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch Graham Nortons show on Virgin radio?
He had Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen on and Graham asks him if "that Mrs Hinch" is to blame for boring interiors. Laurence then joined in with a mild slagging off about her.

Time to DM your Dad again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did anyone catch Graham Nortons show on Virgin radio?
He had Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen on and Graham asks him if "that Mrs Hinch" is to blame for boring interiors. Laurence then joined in with a mild slagging off about her.

Time to DM your Dad again 😂
Haha bloody brilliant..I'm going to have to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has been complaining to her mate 🙄 View attachment 1585193
These instascammers are very touchy and sensitive aren’t they?? They are clearly scared of tattle because it highlights their hypocrisies, fakeness and all of their damned LIES! They are all on here reading their own threads (I don’t believe anyone who says they don’t) and those of their pretend insta besties - they are all pathetic and ultimately deserve to be exposed for the con artists they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.