Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on here in a hot min but duck me. Another new face, horrific eye makeup, botched brows, they look like they're about to have a 3 way sat acting like teenagers being little witches, sniffing SS hair has creeped me out so much, she's a stalker and is starstruck by SS..
But SS story of her untouched hoover lines, she has 2 kids. Hoover lines shouldn't be a thing.

Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m watching this all sound down. I need subtitles please!

Eta - I’m assuming they are trolling tattle with every move and pathetic comment.

Eta - who is looking after the potentially 7 kids they have between them? (Maybe 9)
Yep, Hinch smelt trollomans hair and said it smelt nice, so stinky said "thanks I've washed it." Hilarious trolls 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve not been here forever but why is she sniffing ss hair? If stace is as dirty as her thread implies I wouldn’t be sniffing it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.