Mrs Hinch #582 It’s all faux show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Hinch wasn't' buying chicken mcnuggets after all she did say since getting the 3 P's she hasn't had chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just can’t cope with the documenting everything like it’s a special day out. Absolute BS 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Ah @Pollyanna263 thank you for the recap! Sorry I've been AWOL the last few threads, life suddenly got very busy and stressful (thankfully not bad stressful, just balancing a lot of plates right now!) And life stress stopped me finding her funny and just started to find her a bit trivial and tiresome.

Anyway, on topic. Who's the girl in SSS stories?

And also, that high pile carpet makes me feel ill. It must be comfy to walk on but it would always look a mess. And don't even start on the dust accumulation unless you've got an industrial power hoover.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope they enjoyed their McDonald's squeezed in round the F&B booth or scraping their thighs on Weepy Als terrible table?

And as for the 'hoover lines', just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
SS sister doesn’t look impressed imo

She’s got a brand new kitchen, £3K cooker, massive dining table, banged on about how much she loves ‘Sunday lunches round the table’ and they go to McDonald’s…

Ok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.