Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo thank you!

Wow, imagine being on maternity leave with your partner not working and being able to afford a new breakfast bar on a whim, only to think ‘nahhh’ a matter of days later and get a whole new kitchen put in instead. ONE OF US HUH!

Also, can someone who knows far more about it explain why she would be feeding him and giving him hungry formula? Is it because she would have to feed him less times a day?

Reactions: 12
If she’s so concerned about only using fairy on Ronnie’s clothes then why does she spray his bibs with elbow grease?! I clean my oven top with that 😮 she will be wiping his mouth and chin with it 😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok, laurawithabigkitchen if you read here, message grinch. I wanna know if she spots your message amongst the millions of adoring ones

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's see if the Laura with the big kitchen like my was it gifted and should off tagged suppliers for freebies, see how long before I'm blocked

Reactions: 3
What a dick response to that DM from "Laura".

You're right, Grinch, you're not popular because of your tiny little kitchen OBVIOUSLY. Your popularity has grown from your fake AF personality, the fact you have a management company and because you're all an act.

Laura has probably worked hard to save up for the kitchen of her dreams and is mega proud of that. Go Laura. I wish Grinch had shared Laura's insta handle... I for one would love to follow her and see her house that she's worked hard to achieve x
I think we should have a national Laura with the big kitchen day.
Big up Laura with her her Big kitchen self! 👊🏽

Why is Grinch dangling paper in Ronnie’s face??? He literally couldn’t look any less interested 😂
I dunno why she keeps doing it, the most awkward thing to watch... makes me cringe. He literally looks at her like wtf 🙈😂
Why upload that 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Laura and her big kitchen is probably jamie sending it off his account that's why shes hid the name :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she hangs things on the walls drives me nuts! That house thing with the fake plant is so close to the edge of the walk through!
The pictures in her waiting area are hung so high on one side it looks like they are about 6" from the ceiling. Different front the matching ones on the other side.
Also, what is with all the fake plants and flowers? I'm from Texas, so I don't know if that's a big thing in the UK.
Hi, I also live in Texas now (from Seattle) and I've wondered the same thing! I don't see people having lots of fake plants here. I wasn't sure if it was a UK thing or just a Hinch thing

Also, hello everyone. I've been following Mrs. Hinch since her honeymoon. I heard about her on Reddit. I thought she was lovely and motivating at first. Then I saw someone mention Tattle, which I'd never heard of, came here, and wow was amazed. She's such a snake. I never got really sucked in. I bought a few more cleaning products than usual but we have different products over here. I may have bought more if I had access to her same products.

Anyways, I read tattle every day and figured that I'd finally post!

Reactions: 33
Sorry but that casserole looks tit

Oh and it’s so obvious she reads here as she’s made a story thatronnie will be eating casserole with them, like he doesn’t eat solids yet!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
6 months with milk as the only food is recommended by the world health organisation. There are a few circumstances where earlier weaning is recommended but that would be on medical advice only.

Babies wake in the night for food, its normal and especially if breastfed.
Babies waking for comfort is fine too, who wouldn't want to give their baby comfort? Most of us will snuggle up to our partner in the night so babies just want the same.
They are so vulnerable and unable to communicate their needs that we as parents need to ensure we are meeting them.
Babies can do perfectly well on breastmilk alone for up to one year. The milk constantly changes with each feed to ensure the babys nutritional needs are met

I do feel sad that Ronnie is possibly being introduced to solids so early and especially such rubbish ones
Baby porridge is crap, its empty calories and a filler. Theres no nutrition at all in it
Exactly, baby porridge is shite. If she’s going to wean then at least give him some pureed veg. Baby rice/porridge is purely to fill a baby up.

Reactions: 8
That’s so neglectful! She’s choosing to ignore health visitor and nhs advice by feeding her child solids at 3 months old, causing a hell of a lot of damage to his gut (google virgin gut)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I have to share a story with you all. So, my husband is a plumber. He had a job today where he had to take his water vacuum and literally suck the tit out of some pipework. Usually, he has some industrial disinfectant to put in the vacuum but he had run out and so I gave him a bottle of zoflora. It's just to add to the vacuum so that the smell of waste isn't noticeable as it's sucked out. When he got home he asked me what that stuff I gave him was and who the duck is Mrs Flinch. I eventually worked out he meant Hinch. Apparently the lady he did the job for was so happy that her plumber was a Hincher that she asked to take a pic with him and the bottle of Zoflora for her Instagram. He is not impressed with me one bit 🤣
Hahahahaha love this story. I don’t know what’s funnier Mrs flinch or the image of a plumber holding a bottle of zoflora 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.