Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still following Stacey but Stacey isn’t following her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t normally post just started having a look as I thought I can’t be the only one who dislikes her! I just thought it was strange as I thought she would’ve followed her after all the fuss they created of being friends etc!

Reactions: 6
She’s still following Stacey but Stacey isn’t following her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought so. Does anybody remember if Stacey had any pictures of them together on her feed? If she had, then they are also removed. Wonder what Hinch has done to piss Stacey off

Reactions: 4
She'll never see it amongst her millions of messages but it made me feel better
Oh, she will see it because you haven't got your head up her arse so therefore you must be a troll. Trolls have priority in her DMs and reach her much quicker than any other messages. Expect to be blocked any time soon. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Sorry Hinch you made a typo, let me correct that for you.

** “Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong! It’s not about showing off bigger and better but instead showing off how you have been gifted every single item in your household. Also don’t forget to get in at least 5 swipe ups every day along with 3 mentions of your book. I’ve bought half of my followers, I’m not close to 3 mil Hinchers for nothing”
Yeah, the ratio of "likes" and comments on her posts don't tally statistically with almost 3m followers. I have a feeling her latest book isn't selling as well as she hoped, either, hence hawking it at every opportunity. Sitting on that train with it on Jottie's pic was disgraceful and shameless. Who DOES that? It's pathetic how she responds and "outs" people on her IG, too. She says it doesn't bother her. It does, otherwise she'd just ignore it.

Reactions: 14
I can still see them in each other’s followers list?
So can I, usually have to type the full name and wait a few seconds or it doesn’t show. Definitely still following each other. Can also still see the photo on each other’s account

Reactions: 2
It is baby porridge as I thought. And after she put that post up the other day ‘loves his breakfast’ at 3 months old! Makes me so angry, she is so irresponsible 😡

It even says on the packet 4 months plus. She is so thick.

View attachment 48120
Her health visitor should of told her that tbh. He won’t even be ready to eat that early! 😨

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I have to share a story with you all. So, my husband is a plumber. He had a job today where he had to take his water vacuum and literally suck the tit out of some pipework. Usually, he has some industrial disinfectant to put in the vacuum but he had run out and so I gave him a bottle of zoflora. It's just to add to the vacuum so that the smell of waste isn't noticeable as it's sucked out. When he got home he asked me what that stuff I gave him was and who the duck is Mrs Flinch. I eventually worked out he meant Hinch. Apparently the lady he did the job for was so happy that her plumber was a Hincher that she asked to take a pic with him and the bottle of Zoflora for her Instagram. He is not impressed with me one bit 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I love how she tried to mic drop on a message that looked like an 8 year old had wrote it. "My kitchen is better than yours". I'd look at that, laugh, and scroll on. Instead she took her time to type a paragraph and screenshot it. All these so call troll messages are laughable.
Wonder what she'll post next? Someone saying their dad could beat up her dad?
That’s probably because she typed that “troll” message herself! I don’t believe someone said that to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Milk doesn't stain it comes out in the wash so that's food she's feeding him.
Also if you're really bothered by stains maybe don't put him in white bleeping bibs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like this needs to be shared again, partly for the pure comedic cringe value and partly for all the newcomers.

It looks like a big fat gypsy wedding (without the guests!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.