Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is baby porridge as I thought. And after she put that post up the other day ‘loves his breakfast’ at 3 months old! Makes me so angry, she is so irresponsible 😡

It even says on the packet 4 months plus. She is so thick.

View attachment 48120
Its disgraceful. As I said my boy is 3 days younger than ronnie and no way is he ready for food! And the hungrier baby milk on top. Dont get me started. That poor boy :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry Hinch you made a typo, let me correct that for you.

** “Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong! It’s not about showing off bigger and better but instead showing off how you have been gifted every single item in your household. Also don’t forget to get in at least 5 swipe ups every day along with 3 mentions of your book. I’ve bought half of my followers, I’m not close to 3 mil Hinchers for nothing”

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I love how she tried to mic drop on a message that looked like an 8 year old had wrote it. "My kitchen is better than yours". I'd look at that, laugh, and scroll on. Instead she took her time to type a paragraph and screenshot it. All these so call troll messages are laughable.
Wonder what she'll post next? Someone saying their dad could beat up her dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My nephew was on milk only until 6 months - exclusively breastfed. American guidelines 🤷‍♀️ My sister says not that she would have given him food earlier and it’s become a bit of an issue in that he’s now so used to getting a feed through the night that he still wakes up at 3ish. He no longer gets a feed because it’s not for hunger , it’s comfort. I get that six months is maybe too long to go just on milk but what’s Grinch is doing seems incredibly early - and against any medical advice. Even when I was born 23 years ago it was 4 months, 😬

Spending your money on cushion inserts just so that you can “chop your cushions” like Hinch💸
What, and I cannot stress this enough, the duck?!

Reactions: 5
Sorry Hinch you made a typo, let me correct that for you.

** “Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong! It’s not about showing off bigger and better but instead showing off how you have been gifted every single item in your household. Also don’t forget to get in at least 5 swipe ups every day along with 3 mentions of your book. I’ve bought half of my followers, I’m not close to 3 mil Hinchers for
I love how she tried to mic drop on a message that looked like an 8 year old had wrote it. "My kitchen is better than yours". I'd look at that, laugh, and scroll on. Instead she took her time to type a paragraph and screenshot it. All these so call troll messages are laughable.
She sounds like a bully in her reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Grinch's response to that DM was terrible "my followers dont follow me for my kitchen" You're right, a high number of your followers were bought so thats part of the reason you have so many

I cant believe she's giving Ronnie food at such a young age
She has ALL the time in the world. If she INSISTS on feeding him already (and risking effing up his guts in the future) the least she could do is make things for him and not use disgusting packet foods. What possible excuse does she have when both parents don’t work?! Too busy making lines in her *gifted (worked with) carpets and spraying toxic crap around the Grey Gaffe.

I’ll say it again, the fact she’s not mentioned it tells us that she’s not been advised by professionals to feed him early and knows she’ll receive a lot of criticism (or as she’d call it trolling).

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Yet the absolute MAXIMUM any of her adoring army get is her sharing a screenshot of their message, and they never have a response from her. Yet this person gets a huuuuuge paragraph?!

She only shares the nice ones to boost her ego and to encourage more of the brainwashed to swamp her inbox with ass-kissing DMs because they too could be lucky enough to have their tokens of absolute worship shared with the world. Pathetic

Reactions: 16
Has anyone seen the Palazzo box ? More attempts at extortion of people falling for the cleaning army

Reactions: 3
There hasn’t been many “ebayer” swipe ups lately has there? Wonder if Jamie saw all the plastic tat from China in garage and told Soph to stop it, or they’ll have Extinction Rebellion camping in their garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 48005

Well, that was close enough 🤣
This perfectly shows my issue with her. The cushions look fine because it's obvious people have sat on the couch because people LIVE in the house. It's picking up these tiny details and saying it shows how her house is a mess and 'see I'm just like everyone else, my home isn't always perfect' when there is a single cushion without a god awful dent down the middle
It really can mess with people's MH because they look at their house, with people living in them and moving things around and think 'This place is a stye now' it gets to almost OCD levels of nitpicking to find the smallest thing out of place and brandishing it a mess to seem relatable.

Sorry for the rant it just winds me up

Reactions: 17
She’s way to young to know Worzel gummidge
I’m 27 and absolutely loved worzel 😂 especially aunt sally

If I make it through a whole day wearing the same top I consider it a win 😆 She really is quite nieve about motherhood isn't she. Just wait till little Ronnie is sticking his hands down his poopie nappy and smearing it on the walls.
Or unfortunately in my case my face and hair 😭 got my little boy in bed with me one morning woke up to having shite wiped all over my face and in my hair he thought it was hilarious!! Me not so much 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just put the god damn book down for once ffs you beggy walking advert 🙄.
I’m sick of the sight of that poxy book I just want to shove it up her arse with the sharp corners first, she’s an absolute parasite and it scares me how many people hero worship her to the degree it’s an obsession and for what??? She just has no morals at all and only ever posts anything that shows her in a good light she’s a scrounger 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its disgraceful. As I said my boy is 3 days younger than ronnie and no way is he ready for food! And the hungrier baby milk on top. Dont get me started. That poor boy :cry:
Maybe the Baby porridge is for her, guys I find it so quick and easy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This kitchen story still doesn't make sense, so she's now saying that originally, the two extra units next to the sink were fitted as an island then moved as it didn't feel right. Why not say that from the start?, why be so covert about it all and then have to back track? It’s this type of behaviour that makes me so suspicious of social media influencers on the whole, just be honest, and stop treating your audience like they won’t notice, because they will.

Same as they will notice she’s started feeding a far too young baby solids. I will never understand why some mums are in such a rush with everything, they grow up far too quickly as it is, don’t speed things up unnecessarily.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.