Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4476822E-0892-4EA1-AF4D-D2BC500922CF.png

Ok she’s paid for the kitchen works, but that seam by her sink for the work too looks awful, that would bug the life out of me. Cheaply done...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry but method was bought over so no longer a cruelty free company
Been reading up on it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bet she’s gutted she can’t find a swipe up for the heart in her kitchen 🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What on earth was that god awful Mrs Hinch's Sponges basket wooden basket. Bloody awful, looks like they've sent her that with all the scrub daddies in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I use 'Method' products as they are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Its shocking how many chemicals Hinch uses plus none are cruelty free yet she has a dog. The womans a prime example of GREED!!!
i use these too ..i bought them when i had a new bathroom fitted as i wanted something that wasnt harsh chemicals as the fumes make me feel ill and natural that wouldn't damage natural stone tiles. i love the fresh fruit smells of the products

Reactions: 5
Coming out of retirement to say this, but the developer who built the houses on that estate, I believe, used Commodore Kitchens who are very much still in business. I basically googled the name of the developer, the development name and the town name and came across a pdf about one of the houses on the estate and it names the kitchen supplier. Took all of about 30 seconds. Please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
When Hinch goes off on these embarrassing scripted stories like the scrub daddy ones where she's prattling on about "releasing food particles" and "burnt on food".. I stop dead in my tracks at the realization that she's literally selling herself for such LAME products. Like. Imagine whoring* yourself out for a sponge. Blows my lil mind.

*I say whoring in the most literal sense of the word and not as an insult. The act of selling YOURSELF for capital gain. I literally have more respect for my sex worker sisters than I do Hinch because... It's a bleeping sponge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
When Hinch goes off on these embarrassing scripted stories like the scrub daddy ones where she's prattling on about "releasing food particles" and "burnt on food".. I stop dead in my tracks at the realization that she's literally selling herself for such LAME products. Like. Imagine whoring* yourself out for a sponge. Blows my lil mind.

*I say whoring in the most literal sense of the word and not as an insult. The act of selling YOURSELF for capital gain. I literally have more respect for my sex worker sisters than I do Hinch because... It's a bleeping sponge.
A sponge... just like she is! #irony

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.