Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby just suggested going out for lunch, I thought I was ok today but once outside I was just like “no”. Everything was blurry and I felt dizzy. So we got it to takeaway and we came home. Really makes me sick that she plays on this anxiety thing. I understand there’s varying levels of anxiety. But she can’t go from being petrified to go on a solo train journey - to strutting her stuff in first class going to Brussels and acting like Top witch on a P&G trip. It makes a mockery of people who truly suffer with anxiety.

ps, love your name. Pug Momma? Me too 🥰
Thank you - pug momma to my 6 year old stubborn boy x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m really starting to dislike Jottie now. She was relatable but she’s going to turn into Hinch.

Reactions: 9
So she was offered a free kitchen but declined. Went into a local shop and bought the cupboards etc. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she was offered a free kitchen but declined. Went into a local shop and bought the cupboards etc. 😂😂
I know 😂😂 doing something good with her “free offer of a kitchen” would be telling the company to donate a kitchen to someone in need - and then paying for the cupboards and doors yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, she actually turned DOWN an expensive gift? Somebody hold me up. 😱

Woop-Dee-bleeping-doo. She probably just turned it down because it wasn’t the right shade of soul-destroying grey, or for some other shallow reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wave to hinch 👋

She clearly reads here to knowthe word gifted was mentioned!

What I'd love is for you to accept these gifts and enter it as a giveaway Soph. THATS what I'd do EVERYTIME!
Imagine Some one who needs a new kitchen, Hoover, dining set, bed etc winning one!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What an absolute witch!! So, people who give her stuff for free get a mention. But when she has to pay for stuff she says thanks to brad and Pete, u know who u are..... that’s awful!! Why not help them with their business Sophie??? U pissed off they didn’t offer u their services for free?? That has really annoyed me!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
What an absolute witch!! So, people who give her stuff for free get a mention. But when she has to pay for stuff she says thanks to brad and Pete, u know who u are..... that’s awful!! Why not help them with their business Sophie??? U pissed off they didn’t offer u their services for free?? That has really annoyed me!!
I agree! Why not name the company or store. Had it been gifted she would of been tagging them!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.
I use 'Method' products as they are 100% cruelty free and vegan. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. Its shocking how many chemicals Hinch uses plus none are cruelty free yet she has a dog. The womans a prime example of GREED!!!

Reactions: 16
In one story she says she has to wait to put everything back, then she puts the tit back under the sink (duck your narnia!) and in the next story everything is back on the sides. Is there some sort of glitch in the continuity matrix??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow Sophie, you’re sooooo humble 🤯. I can deffo relate. Shut the duck up 🥴
Oh Hinchy how very big I'd you to turn down a huge gifted kitchen. Let me get you a Nobel prize. (Call me a cynic but I wonder if she turned it down because they didnt do it in grey 🤣)

Now can we talk about all then OTHER expensive tit you DIDNT turn down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That sounds a lot like me. Dazed, sleeping, not eating. I'll sit and stare at the TV for an hour, but couldn't tell you afterwards what I'd watched. I just shuffle around like an empty vessel when it's bad. 😕
That's a really good description; me too x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.