Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so the playroom...I'm wondering if she is going for the type of room where a child can role play? We took our kids to something similar a while back, a centre that had a huge room decked out in several areas with 'tend jobs like a mechanics, hair dressers, Vets, school, cafe and the kids wandered around and had a go at them all. Is that what the workbench could be about? Because if so I like the IDEA of this. Kids love pretending to be grown ups and acting out scenarios. But the way she has gone about it and the layout is just so......insta perfect. Like I imagine R won't be allowed to take the workshop tools over to the tend pond area cos "that's not where they live".

I'm tired. Is this making any sense? Basically Im saying she has taken a nice idea and executed it badly as usual. Especially as she is making it so 'tend outdoor when she has a decent real outdoor space she could have used and then this room could have been a reading/craft/lego building or whatever indoor space.

Also penis mushroom LOL she wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And if you’re a millionaire, wouldn’t you buy your sister new toaster etc rather than giving her your used ones?
I just find it so so baffling. And she's kept the grey sofas too... They are rancid and more brown than grey now. Nah, weird.

They want to take the boys to watch Arsenal…… in a box! Take them into the stands like normal bleeping fans you deluded fuckwits! She’ll be offering to Hinch Arteta’s cock next! Give me strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They want to take the boys to watch Arsenal…… in a box! Take them into the stands like normal bleeping fans you deluded fuckwits! She’ll be offering to Hinch Arteta’s cock next! Give me strength!
In all fairness to hinch she doesn't sound like she's going for the idea
It's all Jamie

Reactions: 7
SSS dad seems to have a season ticket for Arsenal, maybe Jamie could share it if he can’t go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You witch. Let Jamie take the kids to go and do something nice together that he enjoys. What difference does it make to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so bleeping disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as duck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so duck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch bleep.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat bleep all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
❤❤❤ Yes!! Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sad bleeping bastard. Imagine going in to the home of where someone lives and wanting to shine their bleeping sink. Yes Sopha, THEIRS, not yours. You may own the house but you don't live there any longer. How disrespectful.

View attachment 1532688
Whoever has moved in must have serious anxiety when she comes over to make the place look pristine and perfect 😩 I couldn't live like that! Landlord popping in umpteen times a month / week!

Reactions: 28
You witch. Let Jamie take the kids to go and do something nice together that he enjoys. What difference does it make to you.
I have to agree with her disapproval. If the boys have no interest in football like she says then it's a total waste of time. They would be entertained for 10 minutes. Football matches are really long, they'd play up from boredom at their age.
They'd much prefer a farm real farm or a zoo. Something child appropriate.

Reactions: 20
Sorry but this made me laugh and shake my head at the same time, I also work the masonic lodges, have done for nearly as long as you and although yes they do have their special handshakes, dungeon meetings, code words, weird songs/claps and glass raising every 5 minutes they are nothing but a load of arse lickers to each other 🤣 it's just a hobby, social event to them now, time away from their wives, they like you to think they're shady, I've never felt uncomfortable at a lodge, well I did on my first ever night because of the stories I had heard but was soon confident that they weren't a bunch of weirdos. I wouldn't work there if I ever felt that way. I often am asked to fetch their briefcases if they've left them downstairs and I'm welcome to go anywhere in the building, they have nothing to hide. Not saying that 100s even 1000s of years ago they weren't a cult and they didn’t strip new members naked and make them chase a goat around whist blindfolded, but from my experience with lots of different lodges and different members from various backgrounds I've not witnessed anything like this. It's just a secret boys club now, nothing sinister or weird.
Freemasons have a bad name.
The window design does look to be masonic maybe the guy who lived there before was a member and that's his little nod to his hobby. I know nothing about satanic symbols, not sure if I believe in that but when I read the post saying it's an evil sign it made my stomach turn, and although I also like the thought of Hinch being scared when reading that I hope it's nothing sinister really as she's not the only person living at tend farm.

Hinch bloody loves a bank holiday, all the ads 💰🤑💸💲 kerching ching!

Bet he sleeps in their bed every night, or round fiddles.
Thank-you, Free masons aren't a satanic cult , my partner is high up in the masons, which us actually led by The Queen. She wears a freemasons brooch on many occasions. 🙄🙄🙄 anyway I agree thst The Hinch definitely is a cult leader. Whether she's going to sacrifice her chickens is another matter🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has a 1 and a 3 year old advertising her products and thinks nothing of it. A football match and spending quality time with their dad is much better for them than being used for bloody content on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And this in a nutshell is why she has nearly 600 threads on here isn’t it? Covering her arms with an emoji, really?!

Loud and bold for ya Sopha:

You can’t send out war-cry reels and tell your followers to love their flaws when you will cover your own with emojis

You can’t filter your (perfectly fine) face to absurdity to promote makeup/skincare and expect people to not feel cheated when they see your ‘real’ face.

Love your body and face, be honest about cosmetic work (everyone’s at it or thinking of it these days anyway). Be authentic and stop thinking people want to see a bloody Disney story played out on social media

Attachments

• Haha
Why can't she allow Jamie to take them ffs!! Because Lennie will have a poo explosion. head she is

Reactions: 10
OK so the playroom...I'm wondering if she is going for the type of room where a child can role play? We took our kids to something similar a while back, a centre that had a huge room decked out in several areas with 'tend jobs like a mechanics, hair dressers, Vets, school, cafe and the kids wandered around and had a go at them all. Is that what the workbench could be about? Because if so I like the IDEA of this. Kids love pretending to be grown ups and acting out scenarios. But the way she has gone about it and the layout is just so......insta perfect. Like I imagine R won't be allowed to take the workshop tools over to the tend pond area cos "that's not where they live".

I'm tired. Is this making any sense? Basically Im saying she has taken a nice idea and executed it badly as usual. Especially as she is making it so 'tend outdoor when she has a decent real outdoor space she could have used and then this room could have been a reading/craft/lego building or whatever indoor space.

Also penis mushroom LOL she wishes.
She could’ve put the old sofa in and the boys could have pretended to be influencers by lying sprawled over it

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And this in a nutshell is why she has nearly 600 threads on here isn’t it? Covering her arms with an emoji, really?!

Loud and bold for ya Sopha:

You can’t send out war-cry reels and tell your followers to love their flaws when you will cover your own with emojis

You can’t filter your (perfectly fine) face to absurdity to promote makeup/skincare and expect people to not feel cheated when they see your ‘real’ face.

Love your body and face, be honest about cosmetic work (everyone’s at it or thinking of it these days anyway). Be authentic and stop thinking people want to see a bloody Disney story played out on social media
The bottom one, sorry not sorry Hinch looks like a witch drag queen 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can't she allow Jamie to take them ffs!! Because Lennie will have a poo explosion. head she is
Also, this has reminded me...

Someone asked who on earth was having kids with poo explosions outside of their first year.

Me. That's me. Littlest Brillo Pad today managed to get it all down his legs, all over the poor Wheelybug and all over the floor. He was trouserless because we're at the stage of the summer holidays where I have no fucks left to give and they've gone feral.

Biggest 💩 that child's ever done in his life. He's two 😂

However, he doesn't always time it for every family lunch out we've ever had 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone's on the beg for some arsenal freebies 🥱🥱 surprised he didn't tag them 🤪
Subtle inch subtle 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Here for the beer" and she's holding a bottle of beer. Is it a prop for the photo booth? I thought she didn't drink.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.