Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, you are right.
Jamie and Freda and weeping Al, instead of encouraging her dangerous and stupid behaviour. Stop it!!! I'm so frustrated by it all.
When I think she can't get anymore stupid in her behaviour she proves me wrong time and time again.
I think it depends on how big a narc she is.

They're very good at deflecting and somehow placing the blame on you, while throwing in little threats on how you won't cope without them.

She's got them all wrapped round her little finger.
Mamfa could get evicted.
Cling On doesn't get to see Ren and Lon.
Ma gave up a job to get paid by Soph for baby sitting and gets free carpets and holidays.
It's No nobs only income
And Pa... well, he bleeping cries anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Argh! Thread has dragged along all weekend and now I leave my phone for an hour and it's filled up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet it was her idea to do the shoot at home, so she could feel like Stace doing her ITS shoot by the pool. Poor Billy and No-Name having to remain professional and polite while the Maldon Three close in on them and slobber over their lunch.

She’s showing off and trying to look random and funny. She’ll look back on this one day and cringe that she lured an Alpaca into her kitchen to try and impress Billy from Tesco who stood shaking his head and finding it completely unfunny.

Reactions: 36
My friend has a Rottweiler, I love dogs but bigger dogs like that scare me a little, it’s a well trained dog but never left with her kids & when I pop round the dog is locked in another room as she knows I’m not confident around her dog, which is a kind thing of her to do as it’s her dogs home, same should go for those woolly wankers, they shouldn’t be around guests, children or anyone else especially as the 2 people in the video looked quite concerned & uncomfortable, as for it sticking it’s face in the food after the carrots that’s just disgusting, no way would I be eating that food now, it will just go to waste most probably cos Sopha loves to waste things whilst other people are counting the pennies!

Reactions: 29
I bet it was her idea to do the shoot at home, so she could feel like Stace doing her ITS shoot by the pool. Poor Billy and No-Name having to remain professional and polite while the Maldon Three close in on them and slobber over their lunch.

She’s showing off and trying to look random and funny. She’ll look back on this one day and cringe that she lured an Alpaca into her kitchen to try and impress Billy from Tesco who stood shaking his head and finding it completely unfunny.
Bet Billy can’t wait to get home the poor fucker has had a right day of it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sopha: Implies she moved for the kids to be safe and secure in their own home
Also Sopha: Invites WILD ANIMALS into the home to have free reign everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Tell me your children aren't allowed to have fun in their own home without telling me your children aren't allowed to have fun in their home... I'll start. Almond carpets and 6ft tall untrained animals in the kitchen!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m just doing bedtime but I can do new one after if you want xx
💕 Typed it up earlier so have just managed to post it despite awful out in the sticks WiFi 😂
This is proper country life Soph! 10 minutes to upload 12 images to a thread!

New thread lovely hens!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You think she'd be showing off her best practice animal owner behaviour if the Hen people did indeed "have a conversation" with her. But no, she instead has used her half a brain cell to film (and bleeping post non the less 😂) that stunt with the alpacas.

She can't be that thick. Maybe they didn't speak to her and she is non the wiser that what she's doing isn't perhaps...ahem...great?!

Suuuuurely not 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.