Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn’t understand animals does she- constantly projecting human emotions and behaviours onto them ( sure this has a name)
That chicken is stressed to duck - they’re not having a laugh playing chase games and the floofs aren’t smiling.
This video makes me feel quite sick, poor chickens really dont need this hassle after the life they had, she is supposed to give them safety and a stress free retirement she needs to STOP this pretend farm stuff, I am praying no other animals are handed over to her in the future!

Reactions: 35
I’ve messaged the hen charity asking if this is acceptable. Can’t wait for their response.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I HATE that she lets the dog and alpacas around those chickens, they are not happy to be in each other’s company.

Sophie, they DO NOT need to be friends, stop encouraging this overly dangerous and irresponsible pet ownership behaviour.

The reason the hen is chasing Henry is because it is stressed out and doesn’t want him around her, it is not cute and it is not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can’t can’t believe that she is letting Henry pounce and dart around the hen enclosure.. I mean I can believe cause she’s a bleep who doesn’t respect her animals not their needs but.. words are failing me this morning - I don’t see how the Hen charity can endorse this when the chicken is clearly petrified!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Isn’t that fat dog (Henry, not Hinch) a spaniel?
Spaniels were bred as gun dogs you bleeping mush brained twit. They were trained to hunt birds etc…they all still have that instinct in them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
FFS, what a nasty piece of work Sopha is. I’ve always known she’s a cowardly bully but she’s surpassed that now. The BHWT and her arsenal hole hunzz saying how much she loveeeees animals, like duck does she. They’re just content for her, part of her fake persona that she’s created to fool everyone into thinking she’s so wonderful.

One week she’s had those poor henz and in less than that she’s mixed them with Hennerz and it won’t be long before the floofheads are in there..... and god forbid a fox 😢

I feel so sorry for Hennerz, for one thing it’s not his fault he’s overweight, he’s not fed or exercised properly, so I’d never call him names. He’s being used for content with the henz, he doesn’t know any better, his fecking thick owners should though.

Sopha would have read all of the comments on the BHWT post and on here, she just can’t help herself because she’s a self obsessed narc and loveeees the attention.

SOPHA, that hen looks stressed, Hennerz is being pushed and encouraged to be there and the floofheads aren’t smiling because they bleeping don’t smile, they’re an animal. You’re an absolute joke, ridiculous twit. Do those animals a favour and treat them all with the respect they deserve. twit

Excuse the long rant, I actually do love animals and hate to see any being treated like that, makes me mad and sad. Poor things.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Just watched that chicken video! That hen is not telling Henry off it’s trying to protect the others and trying to chase the dog away.
At the end of the day he is a dog not a human with a natural hunting instinct. Stop humanising that bloody dog!
I love my dogs but I still know they are dogs and have a natural hunting instinct, we live near a game farm and would never let them off the lead near there as they get the scent and they’d be off. Which happened a while ago some idiot let their dog off the lead and it attacked and killed the chickens that live there.
i really wish someone would make this stop!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jesus bleeping christ can her ego get any bigger. Imagine having your own brand of mugs set out in a drawer like that. 🤦🤦 Narcississm at it's finest.
Get off your egotistical high horse Soph. If you were chocolate I swear you'd eat yourself and say you taste so good.

View attachment 1514247
May have already been said as I’m just catching up but also the I, I, I! When *I* was on holiday, not ‘when we were on holiday’. Seems totally bizarre to me.

I tried it myself with a French white wine that was too strong for me. It goes down a little too easy. I can see why students do it.
I heard (years ago) that red wine and Coca Cola was popular with aspiring middle/upper classes in China as they wanted to emulate Europeans by drinking red wine, but didn’t actually like the taste very much! So mixing cola in with the wine keeps it looking kind of the same but with a sweeter taste.

Reactions: 13
Now gets sent a dozen handmade ‘ the boys lost socks’ hangers -

comes to something when a hen that’s been locked up all it’s life, gives your dog more exercise than you have in 7 years .

* also says something that I was able to look at Henry’s Instagram page to find out how old he is 👍🏻

Reactions: 19
She’s been watching too many Disney films where all the animals walk side by side and talk to each other. She’s nuts to thinks those WWs are smiling she will be telling us next they talk to her. She is crazy

Reactions: 37
All the Huns posting pictures of that stupid toy ‘Henry’ next to their own dogs😭 I’m honestly embarrassed for them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
From the hen & Henry video, I think Henry looks a bit stressed too, and trying to escape? He tries multiple times to get out of there. I bet none of these animals want to interact at all!

Reactions: 34
The way she giggles in that hen video. any normal person CLUED UP ABOUT HENS OR NOT can see that the hen is fukin stressed out its trying to scare the dog off ! Honestly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.