Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pissed she got told off for being an idiot by the hen people, so she’s sticking it to everyone by showing she can do whatever the duck she wants with the alpacas.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1519271
They’re definitely geared up to spend the whole journey home slagging her off. The nervous laughter :ROFLMAO: They look extremely uncomfortable that they’re going to be expected to eat off the same platter that ugly beast just stuck it’s snout in.
The girl is looking to him for help. Absolute disbelief at what they’re seeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does an Alpaca wee like a horse? Asking for a friend? Bet that’s a treat to clean up in your kitchen. Zoflora should do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Billy does not look impressed! Them carrots are there on purpose so he came in stupid cow! She needs help and I'm not just saying that she needs actual help, livestock does not belong in the house imagine that thing cornering one of the boys they aren't dogs they are farm animals the stupid cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What’s worse? Turning up to work and being sexually harassed by Mrs Hinch? Or trying to do your job and she lets literal livestock wander in? No offence to Billy and the nameless lady, but they don’t look like the farm animal types.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Billy does not look impressed! Them carrots are there on purpose so he came in stupid cow! She needs help and I'm not just saying that she needs actual help, livestock does not belong in the house imagine that thing cornering one of the boys they aren't dogs they are farm animals the stupid cow!
Unfortunately it’s going to take something bad happening before she changes her stupid behaviour. Typical narcissist she thinks she’s untouchable and nothing bad could ever happen. Absolutely pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 41
WTF he just put his mouth on the snacks !!!! Billy shaking his head like this is so wrong

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Shes the gift that keeps on giving. Imagine being her guest and having to eat that food that a wild animal has had its ugly face in 🤢🤢 And dont start me off about that bleeping cackle too. Shes demented, the mad witch!! There was nothing even remotely funny about an animal roaming through the house. I'd have tit myself if that bleeping fluffhead came anywhere near me

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Having those alpacas in the house just shows how little she values things, ie her flooring etc. I suppose when everything is gifted to you then it doesn't matter if they get damaged or not. Horrible woman!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Unfortunately it’s going to take something bad happening before she changes her stupid behaviour. Typical narcissist she thinks she’s untouchable and nothing bad could ever happen. Absolutely pathetic
Sadly, you are right.
Jamie and Freda and weeping Al, instead of encouraging her dangerous and stupid behaviour. Stop it!!! I'm so frustrated by it all.
When I think she can't get anymore stupid in her behaviour she proves me wrong time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sadly something bad will happen but nobody will ever know it will just be glossed over and whatever animal did it will just disappear.

Seeing that nasty thing in the kitchen is just disgusting. I don’t like animals in kitchens at the best of times, at least dogs are generally taught not to eat off the surfaces. That is not even a pet. Who even has alpacas? Why would you for a start? And even if you had one you don’t let them in the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh Soph. To be a fly on the wall if you catch cryptosporidium from that bleeping fluffhead. 😈

Watching my then-boyfriend/now-husband too exhausted to get up to constantly tit and having to literally syringe feed him water as an 18 year old was definitely An Experience I've never forgotten. (It used to get into the water supply often where we were studying 🤢)

You will most definitely have to wash your bumbum, innit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Shes the gift that keeps on giving. Imagine being her guest and having to eat that food that a wild animal has had its ugly face in 🤢🤢 And dont start me off about that bleeping cackle too. Shes demented, the mad witch!! There was nothing even remotely funny about an animal roaming through the house. I'd have tit myself if that bleeping fluffhead came anywhere near me
I’d just tell her to stick her crappy food up her arsenal hole. More people in her sorry life need to start telling her some home truths

Reactions: 18
Imagine thinking…..

So I could spend time with my kids, take them out, have fun, unpack and make the house homely or I could use my time to try and train livestock to come into the house and the place that should be my kid safe space. 🙄

Reactions: 17
For me it's the way that Billy pats the blanket and the girl paws at the diffuser. Looks so bleeping awkward man.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Roy oi oi slips on that floor he could do some serious damage to both himself and let’s not mention the glass. Hygiene is the least of her worries at this point. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 26
Imagine thinking…..

So I could spend time with my kids, take them out, have fun, unpack and make the house homely or I could use my time to try and train livestock to come into the house and the place that should be my kid safe space. 🙄
Well let’s face it the kids are barely there they are permanently with Fiddle 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.