Mrs Hinch #577 Alpacas, hens, and now wants a pony? Animal lover?! No, just an absolute phoney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced that they are still living in Guantanamo Grey and just using Liars Lodge for the gram. You see these influencers setting up in posh houses all the time just to rinse more out of the huns. Nothing would surprise me with her.

Reactions: 20
I shouldn’t be, but I am genuinely lost for words and just shocked at what I’ve just seen😶

Reactions: 18
I can literally picture moments before this video her telling poor billy and that woman “oh wait til you see this” and them two, bewildered as she lures the alpaca into the house they’ve just spent all day trying to take advertisement images in.
They have that “is this really happening did she just do this” look

dear lord

Reactions: 28
🤢🤢🤢🤢 I'm speechless! I cannot believe that everyone thinks this is ok...a farm animal in the kitchen where everyone eats! Even my dog isnt allowed in the kitchen! (Just a thing I find unhygienic)

Reactions: 30
I have absolutely nothing constructive to say other than ‘what a bleeping bleep she is’. WTAF was she thinking staging (because that’s what it is), some bleeping carrots on the side so one of the WWs walks in. She HASN’T GOT A bleeping CLUE. Those two Tesco hires are going to be ripping her to shreds when they can get the duck out of there.

ETA - I think I might be a bit crosser than I first thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That stupid cow has 100% set that whole Alpaca in the kitchen scenario up to perpetrate the whole “just a ditsy farm girl” act & so the press will include it in the papers which will also advertise her Tesco tat. Her enablers should be ashamed of themselves really, they’ve created this narcissistic monster & sadly it will be those boys that will pay for her foolishness

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So, is she letting the alpacas into the house (dare I say even encouraging them in) because she thinks that’s what happens on a real not ‘tend farm?

Or is this a cutsey ( :sick: ) USP for the benefit of her account? The Disney-esque vibe of having animals coming and going as they please?

All I can say is that’s pretty disgusting. And it’s interesting to see how little she values her home, her possessions and even the health of her and her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who the duck is she marketing this stuff too?

The chavvy crushed velvet huns don’t have the country house to put it on and actual country folk wouldn’t be seen dead with her tat 🙄 most people especially with big country houses know they don’t need to fill every inch with cheap junk!

Reactions: 28
Read the room Hunch!! If that giant "FLOOF" 🤪 got spooked and ran at someone.. can you imagineeeee

Reactions: 22
She’s got some serious MH issues she needs to sort out.
lord help anyone associated with this woman! What a bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think she is going to leave her dining table set up with plates etc all the time like she did at greyskull?
What is the point? They never sit and eat as a family. Does she even show Ron how to use a knife and fork?

Reactions: 12
Read the room Hunch!! If that giant "FLOOF" 🤪 got spooked and ran at someone.. can you imagineeeee
Imagine he started pronking? Oof. I feel sorry for him, it’s not his fault he has a dumb owner, he doesn’t deserve to get hurt because of her…

Reactions: 19
I hope the BHWT are watching her latest story snd thinking what an irresponsible animal owner twit she really is🙄🙄🙄🙄

Imagine he started pronking? Oof. I feel sorry for him, it’s not his fault he has a dumb owner, he doesn’t deserve to get hurt because of her…
Exactly he could break his legs😔

Reactions: 21
I’m convinced that they are still living in Guantanamo Grey and just using Liars Lodge for the gram. You see these influencers setting up in posh houses all the time just to rinse more out of the huns. Nothing would surprise me with her.
I do wonder about the whole owning two homes. So if she's 'given the keys over' to someone else she technically doesn't own the house but can still use it... wonder where that fits in with taxes and having two homes. Just a thought, not saying that's the reason, don't sue me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That stupid cow has 100% set that whole Alpaca in the kitchen scenario up to perpetrate the whole “just a ditsy farm girl” act & so the press will include it in the papers which will also advertise her Tesco tat. Her enablers should be ashamed of themselves really, they’ve created this narcissistic monster & sadly it will be those boys that will pay for her foolishness
I saw some stuff in Tesco today. I had to walk away before I swept it all off the shelf with my arm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.