Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how everyone’s got their spices out 🤣🤣

I thought I was fancy with my cupboard door storage, all colour coded too, even with the sprinkles added on the opposite way for good measure 🤣
In the nicest way possible…..can you get the sprinkles so far to duck? WHYYYYYYYY would you have them the wrong way round 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her BFF sister aka The Label Lady won’t be happy with her buying jars WITH labels she could have used her for the labels

Reactions: 12
In the nicest way possible…..can you get the sprinkles so far to duck? WHYYYYYYYY would you have them the wrong way round 🫠
🤣🤣🤣 I literally noticed they were the other way when I took the photo,
I blame the child cos I’d defo not put them in the wrong way 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be so easy to have ‘your own range’ when every bleeping thing is copied from IKEA / Next / b&m’s guyyscchhh… not one original idea amongst any of it! Those ribbed glasses have been in ikea for years and now b&m have them too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
She’s keeping very quiet about her anniversary probably a great big diamond ring or some really expensive item that she wouldn’t dare show the peasants

Been away 3 days lots to catch up on…

but why would you decant from one container to another container that is the same size? she really needs to get off Instagram and spend this time she wastes with her children… you can never get this time back 😡

She's so wasteful!! Spices come in labeled jars, also didn't she already have jars?

She's not happy unless she's spending money is she

Surely you put the tall wine glasses on the top shelf, and the everyday small glasses on the bottom?! :unsure:
Don't even know why you need wine glasses if you don't drink 😒

Reactions: 13
So who reckons baby 3 was in the making yesterday 🤣🤢 if she isn't already up the duff. I know Thursday are her usual days off, but I'm half expecting plinky plonk music over a montage of some hotel again
Are there any implications to handling chickens whilst pregnant does anyone know?

I think I’d need a magnifying glass to read the labels on Sopha’s jars. I hope she gets the salt muddled with ground white pepper (Only in food for her, Jimbob and fiddle though) 😂
Remember when she decanted astonish cup cleaner next to coffee mate? Accident waiting to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the actual duck has she decanted spices into jars exactly the same size with labels on just to hide them away in a cupboard?!! There's a friggin straight jacket with her name on it somewhere 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No need for her to apologise on her latest story for not being faster to unpack. Most of us (normal) people couldn't care less!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Soph, it took you 28 years to move, nobody gives a flying duck how long it takes you to unpack my love. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 27
Must be so easy to have ‘your own range’ when every bleeping thing is copied from IKEA / Next / b&m’s guyyscchhh… not one original idea amongst any of it! Those ribbed glasses have been in ikea for years and now b&m have them too 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm gonna go and buy a load from IKEA and B&M, put my initials and draw a tit heart on then with a Sharpie and sell them as my exclusive brand! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't have dried logs, I have a plebby normal house and this morning I was nearly killed by a spider heading right for me that ran as fast as Mo Farah, and was easily as big!
It was a life or death situation, and I'll let you decide who lived and who died. The only slapping done was via my flip flop😂

I've only had one so far and I'm hoping it didn't bring mates, so I dread to think how many of the beasts she'll have!

There might be some exaggeration to this story but it was most definitely on the attack 😂
I spend this time of year automatically checking out the corners and walls of each room I walk in to. Skin crawling. Knowing that they're coming, horny AF and ready to attack.

Okay maybe not the last bit but 😬 100% would not have wood in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I spend this time of year automatically checking out the corners and walls of each room I walk in to. Skin crawling. Knowing that they're coming, horny AF and ready to attack.

Okay maybe not the last bit but 😬 100% would not have wood in the house.
And all those Woodlyshe crawling over your new Oak and having a nibble :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.