Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thst is weird, wasting time searching for you. They deserve all the flack. I just pray those hens are OK

Reactions: 20
I believe that Insta rolled out a new function a few months ago. When you block someone you can choose to block all accounts for that person and any future accounts they might make. Don't know how it works, maybe blocks your internet address?

Reactions: 30
It's not about her being untouchable, it's the dodgy collaboration/business partner arrangements. The hen people obviously have some type of collaboration with her and are in damage control, by minimising the irresponsible post of fatty in the hen coop (pre snack) or as @Danielle0120 so correctly put it, they are shambles of a trust, and are after Hinches flip flaps

Reactions: 16
Bit Hudson to the party on this I know, but flooring guy is an utter fucking cockwomble isn't he?!

Reactions: 32
Her daddy always wanted chickens apparently.

Shame he’s nowhere to be seen……
I guess it’s him gonna be looking after them then, flooding the coop out with his overjoyed tears. Next build in that garden will be a bloody ark.

Reactions: 17
They can block all accounts associated with the same email address so if your tattle insta and your personal insta are both set up with the same email that will be why x

Reactions: 15
I believe that Insta rolled out a new function a few months ago. When you block someone you can choose to block all accounts for that person and any future accounts they might make. Don't know how it works, maybe blocks your internet address?
just got to this, yes it’s based on the email address x

Reactions: 11
Absolutely, yes and yes.

Reactions: 8
I had a look at the chicken places website, and between that and their replies to some of you guys, I'm not convinced. They remind me very much of an animal 'charity' I unfortunately worked for in a previous career, all talk, not much action or responsibility. I'd LOVE to name the charity I worked for on here, because they're expanding at a terrifying rate. But I don't think I can

Reactions: 10
I'm hoping Inchwormnoknob trolls his wife and best selling awfur, with a reel of her telling him to 'fuck off' again. #lovesyoungdream

Reactions: 12
So I’ve been thinking about earlier posts where she’s following a mindset coach and I’m thinking what’s in it for her? So I googled it:

Mindset coaching focuses on clients' existing beliefs and patterns of thinking. A good mindset coach works to help clients recognize, question, and revise persistent patterns of thought (Kholghi, 2021).

She doesn’t seem to be someone that wants to question or revise her thoughts? So I thought the baggy clothes have gone, the self love story recently, legs out. Could this be some kind of research for a Sophie self help book because she realises there’s LOTS of women that need some help with anxiety , body image along the lines of feel your pain The life story and lists have been done? Just thinking

Reactions: 26
Yes probably copying miss Greedy doing the same

Reactions: 9
Jessica Lockhart: Well, when Jessica kisses a man, she puts her hands on the sides of his face.
Joey:Because she's passionate?
Jessica Lockhart: No - because that way, the camera sees only her.
his Side profile is not it. The side profile of my arse is better than that, no wonder she’s trying to cover it up,

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. I said something similar yesterday - not as well as you. Greedy is publishing a self help book. I think hinch is seeking to copy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.