Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen others showing ads for Fairy and the tagline seems to be “you asked,we delivered” but no one else seems to be implying they actually designed anything. Just Soph, a legend in her own lunchtime 🙄
As Hunch's story stated it was an AD, can the ASA be informed as what she's implying is a lie misleading?

Reactions: 10
Oh my first thread title, I’m fank youuu. Love the photos of Peggy, Pam and Pat. I’m also deeply suspicious of the miracle egg, thinking they need time to settle before they are content enough. (That’s content as in happy, not as in engagement)
It’s like the perfect miracle tomato that ‘allegedly’ grew in her garden 👀

Reactions: 10
Was going to say similar - how does it fit in with the woodland aesthetic? No taste, no style and no theme
Don't know what mean. Surely every woodland has a sparkling blue koi pond to dip your size 5 foootz into... oh wait!!!!
As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was nothing even wrong with the original driveway ffs, no potholes, nothing. What an absolute waste. She could still get her cars in so what was the problem?
Sopha you really are an irritating little turd who needs to really reign it in now with all this showing off. Infact, just duck off altogether.

View attachment 1503429
I was thinking that, that drive was fine
I would love a resin drive but they are so expensive I can’t even imagine how much one that size would have cost 😳

Reactions: 12
Driveway is ugly and boring.

I wish someone would stick that bleeping claw right up her hole.

There are legit no words for the fishy floor. Is this a nod to the person who said she smelled like old tuna when they met her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry for the wiki again.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was going to say similar - how does it fit in with the woodland aesthetic? No taste, no style and no theme
Exactly!! Are they Koi Carp? I don’t get it! Why not just have some brightly coloured rainbows with letters, numbers etc - all the things children need to become familiar with and learn before school? Or even a Gruffalo decoupage for about £80 - just something a bit less ‘overdone’?

I hope it’s hard wearing…

Does that makes sense? ATV

Reactions: 16
As drab as Greyskull was, at least it had some consistency and made sense. Her current house is like the beg board she made, just random things torn out, stuck wherever and labeled to duck.

i wish she’d stop trying to pretend she’s eco friendly. She’s got a bigger carbon foot print than Prince Harry the silly cow.
Her carbon footzprint is size 5, I’m fank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So the tropical fish with the frosty woodland back drop is giving me the rage….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just think, if only her and Inch were ‘fish people’ they could have a lovely big pond full of real koi carp for the boys to look at… #RIPFlipAndFlop

Reactions: 18
Just saw this on HH Instagram. Can safely say Hinch barely follows the actual ad/gifted etc rules lol
So Hinch should be putting Ad on every post she makes. Even when she has the washing machine spinning because she's using the products she works with

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.