Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1495810
FUCK YOU HINCH - YOURE A FUCKING CON-WOMAN AND YOU DESERVE ALL THAT WILL COME YOUR WAY. FUCK THE FUCK OFF AND ONCE YOU GET THERE, KEEP FUCKING GOING.
That picture! She thinks she looks good there but she looks like a smug cow.

Just in case all these Saint Sophie articles lead to new Tattlers who have seen the light....

Sorry to bore you all with another #hinchfaces but it just shows how deceiving she is. Filters herself yet tells people to be themselves

Reactions: 30
The way she said ‘Dengie’ 🥲.

i wonder if she’ll actually show the hens at first… they can be a bit of a mess.

I hope she never considers a pony… she’s going to suffer when she has to deal with the and rats
Of course she will, so in a few weeks she can do a side by side and convince herself she is a farmer at the farm that isn’t a farm, but the smell will be authentic at least, zoflora that lot hen

Reactions: 16
The way she said ‘Dengie’ 🥲.

i wonder if she’ll actually show the hens at first… they can be a bit of a mess.

I hope she never considers a pony… she’s going to suffer when she has to deal with the and rats
I'll stand up for her here. Maldon is on the edge of the Dengie peninsula, pronounced exactly that way den-jee not den-gee with a hard 'g'.

Reactions: 9
The ever changing nostrils, chins and cheeks of Sophie Rose Barker Hinchliffe

Reactions: 14
Did I miss something when I was out yesterday, what's that arsenalhole thing about?

Reactions: 12
That bottom left picture always makes me laugh...where's her chin fucked off to? https://giphy.com/cjDgREuedI87HHqefG

Reactions: 20
Cannot tell you how much I hope she names them Polly, Pumpkin and Penny (to rhyme with Rennie obvs)
If she names them that then we know she doesn't mind if they go to the chicken people
I'd die of laughter but also be a bit creeped out that she cares so much about us!

Reactions: 14
The new house is 2.5 miles from ma,greyskull and Sam's place were both a short walk from Fiddle.She's situated between the 2 properties.

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.