Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicnak21

Hennerz 🎵Hopelessly Devoted….. to the grungy Greyskull sofa🎵 (Volume needed) I feel very sad today as my lovely auntie Sandra passed away yesterday 🥲 As did Dame Olivia Newton-John 🥲 She was someone I hugely admired. I feel lucky to have played Sandy in our Uni production of Grease. Olivia will always be the best Sandra Dee, forever 💗 I thought it fitting Hennerz should sing some Sandy 💕 Not my best but 🥲🥲🥲
View attachment 1484585
This thread is a goldmine. Back when ‘the teetotal, reformed gambler, David Seaman of the Team’ had two Cs in his surname.
Is their surname Hinchcliffe or Hinchliffe 🤣🤣🤣

I always thought it was Hinchliffe then just yesterday discovered I seen somewhere it said Hinchliffe 🙈 but this clip says Hinchcliffe 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
@khole i missed your post earlier - spill the tea!

She has the hens and got them last week! I can’t say how I know this without compromising myself but I have seen physical evidence! Let’s see how long it takes for the pre-records to come out! I’m thinking it’ll be another week
I replied to this poster earlier. The BHWT adoption date nearest to here (Great Totham,literally 5 minutes from not-a-farm) is the 14th August. So unless she's driven over an hour for them I'm really sceptical.
IMG_20220730_090423.jpg

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don't know the average going rate for tend farms in Maldon, but since Hinch bought it, the value has increased 1.5 %🤔

She’ll definitely get ear wigs as well😂😂 tbey hide in the doorway of my rabbits hutch sometimes and they always come back after a few weeks , no matter how much I clean them out … they love the left over food apparently so she’ll defo get them in the chicken coop😂. They aren’t nice looking either so can’t imagine she’ll like them
But Earth mother Soph loves animals, it’s why she had to get a fake farm 🥺😂😂

• Haha

Twinsinnit

I dip in and out of tattle purely for tea when I’m bored, so please if anyone knows who’s moving into the old house please enlighten me! I thought it was going to be her sister or her mum but now I have absolutely no idea!

Reactions: 4

Chicken89

Chatty Member
Can’t find the nusty trolls thing but this may help with our other use of words😂 like cruncky, thriats, scuffing etc.
View attachment 1487450

Fuck it, her washing machine makes the same noise as mine. She must have copied me! Although we don't call it 'cute', we shout at it to shut up cos it seems to go on forever! 😂
You can turn it off 😁 one of the first things I did with mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 4