Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzieMCR

Is the cinema when they went to watch the flight attendant special from sky (all velvet green chairs if I remember)
Also, they went out to eat wasabi? So not sushi? Just a tube of spicy paste - ok…

So over embellished it’s embarrassing. Would you not be just like ‘we went out for dinner and she asked me then over ___ food and I was over the moon!’
Well, yeah. If you’re normal like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yellowdoor44

I just had a thought… Has it been proven that it’s her sister moving in? Because it just crossed my mind that maybe it’s that family she went to see in Scotland. Was Katie her name?

Bit of a shot in the dark but it just came to me all of a sudden.

Reactions: 2

Noseydi

Ffs this makes me livid. We've had to scrimp and save for years to afford a three bedroom house so our baby can have his own room. And even then we could only afford something that needs a lot of work! This stupid mare just gives her fucking dog a room.if his own (again). Fuming. He needs exercise and proper care, not a bedroom.

(Am not jealous, and am looking forward to renovating our new home 🥳 Just furious at her pointless excess).
Has she removed this ,just been on her stories and it’s not there

Reactions: 2

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
I missed the bridesmaid posts, at least I’m assuming there are some? And I can’t find them 😩 Please could someone point me in the right direction? 😘

Reactions: 1