Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Absolutely all of that is bullshit 🤣🤣 see her eyes darting everywhere when da trollzzzz were mentioned! Don’t know how it happened guyssssch. I bet the haunted house of lies was in the pipeline even here.
Making up lies on her feet while being permanently aware and self conscious of her own chin continuously propping it up with both fists.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pinky_snuff

Fucking hell fire, the resin driveways have started with the sheep. 🤦
A neighbour a few doors up who recently moved here, is a self obsessed Hinch fan, has had some work done on their drive over recent days and today what did they do? Yup, you guessed it, they laid resin in a similar colour to Sopha's. There really is no hope for some people. 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I've tried to steer her to Tattle for a few weeks but she will have none of it. She's a bit of an airhead so probably went through her ears but the brain didn't process it. The lights are on but there's no one home dear.
Sorry this made me giggle 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

Username70

She’s trying to be clever with the bot buying now. Notice how she was gaining four figures most days when she was on holiday or having days off. Now it’s in three figures and not as high and she is allowing a red day to try and make it not look as obvious but yet her numbers are slowly creeping up?

Over the next couple of weeks she’s gonna be bot buying like crazy to push her to 4.6 million and use the move as an explanation for that and to convince people she’s still in demand 😴🙄

Oh and this whole cackling and cracking up at everything has to stop. You are as funny as having piles and thrush at the same time 🖕🏼
Clevaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

• Haha

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
I know I’ve said before I’m fairly new to these threads. Before I found Tattle I thought I was the only person in the world who couldn’t bear even the thought of someone like Mrs Hinch, famous for being a dolly bird housewife/mother. So I’ve never followed her and have only seen her photos and stories via Tattle.

I went back a few threads looking for the discovery of Fash FC (I’ll put a link at the end of this post) and consequently saw even more #FacesOfHinch!

I will say though, seeing her older stories I can understand a bit more why people followed her - before it was all ad ad ad! Still not my thing at all but totally different to what she posts now.

Edit: typo and clarity
She looks terrifying in that first photo and they both look jaundiced in the 2nd!

This stuff has to be a joke? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
Thing which annoys me is the way she writes things, constantly acting as if she’s had a hard life and is ‘finally’ where she’s meant to be. She hasn’t suffered one bit at all. She seems to be the ‘princess’ who’s always had everything in life. The sad thing is, there’s so many good people in the world who are dying or not being able to afford to feed their family no matter how many hours they work because the bills just take everything. I know it’s not hinch’s fault but the way she writes things just gets on my last nerve.

The fact she’s got 2 houses and just being able to give one away for free is disgusting. She started off as someone who stole hacks off the internet and passed them off as her own. Then turned to dangerous things and the sheep followed her like boiling water and zoflora in the sink and flooding your sinks. She pays for followers and think she’s suddenly a celeb.

I currently have my sister, her daughter and newborn living in my spare room because they’re homeless and my gran passed a couple of days ago and my dad is off with arthritis and unable to afford the funeral so we’ve offered our wedding deposits for anything he needs. But hey, we’re right where we need to be aren’t we hinch?

Selfish cow.
Sorry for your loss 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 3