Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She struggles eating croissants because of the mess try eating it instead of picking it up and shaking it about guaranteed less mess 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she forgotten to pack her anxiety to take with her on this day trip? Maybe she left it behind in the loft with other promo materials 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I reading something different to everyone else? OP called the florists products tat, highly unprofessional to respond with a middle finger but it makes more sense that the florist was responding to that more-so than the suggestion of donating to a worthier cause?
Just my opinion but that’s a very important distinction I feel like this keeps getting skipped over.
Clearly I’m in the minority from reading all the comments but this isn’t sitting right with me.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's heading off on the eurostar today...
Which is surprising given how she was a shaking nervous wreck whenever she’s travelled by train in the past: Remember the videos from when she had to travel to London and she was asking for her Hincher’s support? Maybe her anxiety does not manifest in first class.
I would have thought she might have flew there, given how she’s flown the world on luxury holidays and business trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s that Dettol spray thing she uses? Is it any good or just another pointless spray?
It’s crap the way she uses it, but it’s good for like toilet handles and things that get germy, it also lasts ages if yah not cleaning bloody shiny tit with it 🙄 so yah don’t need 2 million of them haha!!

Btw when is the Brussels meeting?
I’ve just seen on CMLH’s story that her, LMM and Jottie are staying in London. [emoji848]
Yep wonder what’s going on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Am I reading something different to everyone else? OP called the florists products tat, highly unprofessional to respond with a middle finger but it makes more sense that the florist was responding to that more-so than the suggestion of donating to a worthier cause?
Just my opinion but that’s a very important distinction I feel like this keeps getting skipped over.
Clearly I’m in the minority from reading all the comments but this isn’t sitting right with me.
I get that the middle finger was at my tat comment it's the fact that she then continued to defend herself by saying donation to a hospital etc wouldn't earn her any money, which she has since deleted

Regardless a business shouldn't be responding to negative comments with a middle finger emoji

Reactions: 19
Tbf she may have another child why give them away when she may still need them... I never gave any away after my first for this very reason.
Same. I kept all my son’s baby things in the loft and I’m so glad I did because his brother came along just before his 2nd birthday and I didn’t have much else to buy. Saved me a fortune.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with her loft? The way she goes on about it is so weird, like she's the only person to ever have one
She struggles eating croissants because of the mess try eating it instead of picking it up and shaking it about guaranteed less mess 🙄
So true lol she always makes a fuss over food!
Just take a pic if you must and eat it! Why feel the need to film crumbs 🙈
I can’t deal with her

Reactions: 3
It’s crap the way she uses it, but it’s good for like toilet handles and things that get germy, it also lasts ages if yah not cleaning bloody shiny tit with it 🙄 so yah don’t need 2 million of them haha!!

Yep wonder what’s going on there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Off to Brussels too, this morning. 😂

Reactions: 2
I get that the middle finger was at my tat comment it's the fact that she then continued to defend herself by saying donation to a hospital etc wouldn't earn her any money, which she has since deleted

Regardless a business shouldn't be responding to negative comments with a middle finger emoji
I didn’t see the other comments about not earning money, not surprised she deleted them! Looks like I was reading something a bit different from everyone else 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.