Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny because it looks like some of the "inferior" accounts travelled there together and are having fun together but Hinch is on her own.

Also being her usual rude self during the demos again. More interested in the fact that she has the same small jars at home and talking over the presenter because she's never seen a top loading washing machine before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Exactly - it’s all about her, even though others have been invited too!

Reactions: 5
Just want to chip in and add something, slightly off topic but quite informative I thought.
Did anyone watch Jeremy Vine this morning?
They had Nicola McLean on and were talking about the Colleen Rooney/Becky Vardy ‘situation’. For anyone who doesn’t know, Colleen basically blocked everyone bar becky insta account from viewing her stories as she suspected she was a rat and selling stories to the papers.
Nicola McLean was very quick to point out that the accusation was at the account of Becky Vardy and not at her personally, as she said all celebrities have management etc accessing their insta accounts as well as them.
It also may explain why Hinchs negative comments get deleted so quickly, and only negative messages get found. Also might explain why millions of messages go unseen and unread.
She also pointed out that the majority of the time, the grid posts aren’t even posted by the named account holder, and quite often done by management teams!
There is obviously multiple people accessing her account for different reasons. Gleam for one will be top of the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just want to chip in and add something, slightly off topic but quite informative I thought.
They had Nicola McLean on and were talking about the Colleen Rooney/Becky Vardy ‘situation’. For anyone who doesn’t know, Colleen basically blocked everyone bar becky insta account from viewing her stories as she suspected she was a rat and selling stories to the papers.
Nicola McLean was very quick to point out that the accusation was at the account of Becky Vardy and not at her personally, as she said all celebrities have management etc accessing their insta accounts as well as them.
It also may explain why Hinchs negative comments get deleted so quickly, and only negative messages get found. Also might explain why millions of messages go unseen and unread.
She also pointed out that the majority of the time, the grid posts aren’t even posted by the names account holder, and quite often done by management teams!
There is obviously multiple people accessing her account for different reasons. Gleam for one will be top of the list.
Yup i was following the Colleen rooney story and I did think of this - but didn't hinch say before that she is the only person who accesses her account? that no one from her management has access to it? But would defo explain how everything gets seen so fast that's in any way negaitve

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She also pointed out that the majority of the time, the grid posts aren’t even posted by the names account holder, and quite often done by management teams!
True. Management sync up to your Insta and reply, like, comment on behalf of the client and can/will remove negativity and any comments they feel may be detrimental to your persona/brand/image.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought I would take a look at some of the FB Hinch pages for fun (yeah, I'm that sad) and I came across this delight. I have no words.

View attachment 47725
What a waste of paper!

Right, hand the feck on here!! who would actually buy this? but more to the point why buy her book, rip out the pages and cut them down and make them into roses....just WHY? Has the Hinch army and the rest of the world gone mad? I just fail to wrap my head around all this and all the waste!!!!
Sniffing too much Zoflora.....

Reactions: 4
I follow CMLH so I already know who she is, i actually saw her stories before the other 3, but im surprised she was invited too.
She only has 30k followers (which i know is alot but in the grand scheme of things it’s actually not that much).
Hope she doesn’t become a sell out too, i really like her, she’s actually relatable with a real, normal, lived in house.

Reactions: 5
Yup i was following the Colleen rooney story and I did think of this - but didn't hinch say before that she is the only person who accesses her account? that no one from her management has access to it? But would defo explain how everything gets seen so fast that's in any way negaitve
She did, but she’s never even mentioned her management team, she’s still pretending to be ‘one of us’. If she revealed that multiple people have access to her account I think her followers would find it very un relatable. She likes them to think it still has the personal touch and she is the only one in control of it

Reactions: 14
True. Management sync up to your Insta and reply, like, comment on behalf of the client and can/will remove negativity and any comments they feel may be detrimental to your persona/brand/image.
It would explain why everything is removed so quickly wouldn’t it. There’s no way she could be on it herself that fast

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.