Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now really hate the word CADDY, look at the meaning from Urban Dictionary! It couldn’t be more perfect to describe the Caddy lady! Look how many sell after a swipe up! 167 in the past hour....🤮

When a person or group of people, usually friends, or sometimes in college sorority sisters, act very immature, don't ever escape the "high school mindset" such as getting caught up in stupid (caddy) drama that is relatively unimportant, are sometimes annoying, loud, obnoxious, materialistic, drunk, change their morals for the acceptance of others, act like they are "the tit" and above others in status who are not in that group, etc. things of that nature.
And that must be the 10th time she's put a swipe up for them! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:
Over in Brussels her anxiety's fine.... until she sets up a troll to make herself whine

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who's been on fb Mrs Hinch Cleaning Tips for a bit of fun?
They all start arguing with one another in comments and get shut down my the moderator!🤣
Over hoover lines 🤣🤣View attachment 47689
Maybe they should try shagging their partners for satisfaction instead of their hoovers or giving themselves a rub down instead of the kitchen counters 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s too smug! Ooo look at me I'm Mrs Hinch. All you other cleaning accounts are inferior to mine!

She acts all sweet and innocent, like bitter wouldn’t melt (and bleeping annoying) but she’s just a self absorbed head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I now really hate the word CADDY, look at the meaning from Urban Dictionary! It couldn’t be more perfect to describe the Caddy lady! Look how many sell after a swipe up! 167 in the past hour....🤮

When a person or group of people, usually friends, or sometimes in college sorority sisters, act very immature, don't ever escape the "high school mindset" such as getting caught up in stupid (caddy) drama that is relatively unimportant, are sometimes annoying, loud, obnoxious, materialistic, drunk, change their morals for the acceptance of others, act like they are "the tit" and above others in status who are not in that group, etc. things of that nature.
Surprised she hasn’t yet found a storage solution for her Caddy , a caddy basket , or a caddy , caddy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought I would take a look at some of the FB Hinch pages for fun (yeah, I'm that sad) and I came across this delight. I have no words.

20191010_161152.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She’s too smug! Ooo look at me I'm Mrs Hinch. All you other cleaning accounts are inferior to mine!

She acts all sweet and innocent, like bitter wouldn’t melt (and bleeping annoying) but she’s just a self absorbed head.
It's funny because it looks like some of the "inferior" accounts travelled there together and are having fun together but Hinch is on her own.

Also being her usual rude self during the demos again. More interested in the fact that she has the same small jars at home and talking over the presenter because she's never seen a top loading washing machine before 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I thought I would take a look at some of the FB Hinch pages for fun (yeah, I'm that sad) and I came across this delight. I have no words.

View attachment 47725
Right, hand the feck on here!! who would actually buy this? but more to the point why buy her book, rip out the pages and cut them down and make them into roses....just WHY? Has the Hinch army and the rest of the world gone mad? I just fail to wrap my head around all this and all the waste!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinchy Winchy Spider went up into her loft, down came the tat and pushed old Sophie out...

Hmm. Not so hot on these title things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.