Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm... Is it just me or has the trolly thing that usually sits to the right of her sink gone? Henry's got a basket/bed there now. Make wayyyyyy for the island I wonder if it'll be more of a peninsula... Mrs Otto-Man HinchLIFFE wouldn't know what that was though

Reactions: 11
What on earth is that background noise on her elbow grease cloth and door mat stories?! Either bitch boy/her cleaner are in hoovering or she’s having more work done...
There’s the hoover lines

Reactions: 3
I thought she wasn’t buying any more wipes?

also that jelly mat thing in her sink always makes it look like it has loads of dirty bubbles in it

There’s the hoover lines
“Ronnie doesn’t know yet” about hoover lines?! Good grief

Reactions: 21
Love how she makes a point of mentioning that the wipes are biodegradable then follows it up by spraying febreeze around her house

What on earth is that background noise on her elbow grease cloth and door mat stories?! Either bitch boy/her cleaner are in hoovering or she’s having more work done...
Probably the Nanny/au pair/cleaner finishing up for the evening.

Reactions: 14
Stop fucking spraying the shitty shite everywhere. What about that poor baby breathing it all in!!! I seriously want to drop kick her!! Why doesn't she care about the damage she could do to his lungs!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Love how she makes a point of mentioning that the wipes are biodegradable then follows it up by spraying febreeze around her house
After washing her door mat all by itself for the 15th time this week. And all that single use plastic. My God woman. She’s single handedly creating global warming.

Reactions: 24
That cot gives me palpitations Ive commented before pointing out the unsafe bumpers but was deleted

Reactions: 16
Hinch is a hoarder. All Ronnie’s clothes going up in the loft. WTF. So much for all the charity/just giving. Charity begins at home with her. Just give them to those in need!
Exactly. It’s not exactly like she can use them for another child if she has one. [emoji2370]

The deal is already done I would guess.As someone said a while ago the landing area was intentionally left to accommodate a new staircase to the new penthouse bedroom.That's why she keeps mentioning the 'waiting area' -she thinks she is teasing us.cupid stunt

Reactions: 20
I did exactly the same. I spent a whole day traipsing round South Shields (when I could have had a massage) looking for the Pink Stuff because she said you had to have it!! My eyes well and truly opened now!!! Oh...this is my first post!!

Reactions: 28
I agree, I'm going to leave a Google review when I get a minute. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have called it tat and been a bit more eloquent with my wording but it is still more stuff that'll just end up in landfill eventually
Noone can stay eloquent when she twists yr tits.

Reactions: 7
I am so going to us cunting cuntity cunt - any chance I can - love it Boobelle

I am so going to us cunting cuntity cunt - any chance I can - love it Boobelle
Use - need to check my spelling x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.