Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is It really unreasonable to be sad she'd doing Halloween?
I hate when she buys anything because her minions make them harder to get.
It's going to be crispy roll/smarties gate all over again!

Reactions: 8
Why does she say ‘these are my latest eBayers’? I expected to see a gang of people outside her door - surely an eBayer is a person who buys and sells on eBay, not a purchase?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is It really unreasonable to be sad she'd doing Halloween?
I hate when she buys anything because her minions make them harder to get.
It's going to be crispy roll/smarties gate all over again!
I thought all that Halloween crap was literally just for 31st October, not put up 3 weeks before?

Reactions: 13
This is it, totally. It's all about the having, not the needing or the using. How much stuff has Hinch posted a swipe up for that she actually still has and has used. Where has the sewing machine gone?, and all the sewing stuff Dunelm sent her? Her account isn't cleaning, it's consumerism.
PRECISELY.

When he was 5, my son (now 34) having seen old black and white tv asked me how old I was when life turned into colour. Ronnie is going to have a shock.

I can imagine it's like when Dorothy arrives in munchkin land 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought all that Halloween crap was literally just for 31st October, not put up 3 weeks before?
To Be fair our Halloween stuff is going up at the weekend.
But my daughter is 5 so it's for her benefit.
Her stuff isn't even fun enough to be for the baby!

Reactions: 7
As if she’s put a REAL tea light inside those spray painted pumpkins - and has them sitting in plastic trashy baskets. duck my bleeping life... Screw being her neighbour!! 🔥

Reactions: 11
Hinchoween? How about duck off son. Are these people sane, Dont they realise it's really disrespectful to do that? It is Halloween, let's keep it that way hincharmy and let's not be silly now. I am stunned Hinch thinks that's ok. What next, name a sacred, religious celebration after herself "Hinchmas". I think I'd flip my lid if she said this. Sacrilege
She said this last year 😡 honestly I can’t believe I fell for all her crap 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve never been so angry about someone I’ve never met !!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Those gifted doorway floral displays are WASTED on those z list celebs. Decorate a bloody children’s ward. A respite home. A nursing home. A special needs centre. Somewhere it will be adored and admired. ANYWHERE other than the doors of those beggy arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
First time poster 🙈.. I’ve got to admit I was a ‘hincher’ I thought our Soph was brilliant, the down to earth girl that everyone wants to be like blah blah I even brought her tit book grr !! Then the swipe ups got more and the cleaning got less...
I came across this site and have been reading for a few weeks but kept quiet I’ve gotta admit at first I did kind of think it was all abit conspiracy theories on here and ‘come on don’t be daft she’s just a girl who loves to clean’

But then.. the penny dropped all thanx to this site I’m now an ex-fuking hincher and her book is in the bin !!

After reading these comments for weeks it’s all clear it was all set up from the very start !!

Our soph obv wanted to become rich and ‘famous’ tipping point for Jamie was a fail so one night they sat down and wrote a list guyzzzzz of how to do it.. start a cleaning account, become everyone’s relatable best friend start the eBay swipe up tit and before you know it the rest inbetween is history because your filthy rich, sitting in your loft surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of gifted tit and sitting on a best selling book.. all whilst you husband is a SALEs MANAGER !!

ffs I feel so stupid for falling for it at the start because now it’s so obvious and Jamie is prob her manager he obv knows his tit and knew how to use insta to make them stupidly rich for doing duck all!!

I feel an idiot for falling for it all and I spent loads of money on stupid cleaning tit and storage Fukin baskets because our Soph said they were amazing guyzzz !!

I honestly believe if everyone of her ‘army’ read these comments for a few weeks like I did they would see it for what it really is !!! They knew what they were doing from the start and she barely cleans anymore.. she’s preyed on a gullible audience with her ‘anxiety’ and not being able to leave the house bullshit!! Mr sales manager would of known how to play it from the start..

So anyway I’m going to shut up now because it makes me cross and sad that they can do this to people !!

But thank you everyone of you who have posted on here and helped me to see the light.. finally... and saved me for wasting anymore money on all the stupid tit Soph says we should have grrrrr !!! xx
Love this post. Please invite your friends!

Those gifted doorway floral displays are WASTED on those z list celebs. Decorate a bloody children’s ward. A respite home. A nursing home. A special needs centre. Somewhere it will be adored and admired. ANYWHERE other than the doors of those beggy arseholes.
Abso-bloody-lutely!

Reactions: 9
Another collab with Desenio: where creativity and individuality go to die 👋

Oh, and a big project coming up. Roll on the Hinch army having prints of "All the best" and "It's not perfect but it's perfect for us" around their chemical-stenched grey semi's 😂

Give us a break... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why anyone would want to decorate their front door anyway. I don’t know about you lot but it’s been extremely windy and pouring down on and off last few days won’t they just get ruined. We’re turning into Americans decorating anything for the sake of it. I can understand a wreath at Christmas but not an autumn theme. I don’t decorate for Halloween. My mum used to get a pumpkin 🎃 but I’ve never done anything for it in my own home I HATE Halloween it’s stupid

Another collab with Desenio: where creativity and individuality go to die 👋

Oh, and a big project coming up. Roll on the Hinch army having prints of "All the best" and "It's not perfect but it's perfect for us" around their chemical-stenched grey semi's 😂

Give us a break... 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate it when she says “it’s not perfect but it’s ours” or it’s perfect for us. No one cares!!! What’s her latest grid post is it the pumpkin?

Reactions: 14
Get ready to flip your lid
I'm not ready. She surely cannot make a religious, sacred holy day anything to do with Hinch. Surely? That is vulgar, disgusting and down right disrespectful to every Christian person. It's the birth of Jesus Christ; surely she just wouldn't?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Sophie was hoping for a “collab” with Stacey for her primark range 🙄🙄

I'm not ready. She surely cannot make a religious, sacred holy day anything to do with Hinch. Surely? That is vulgar, disgusting and down right disrespectful to every Christian person. It's the birth of Jesus Christ; surely she just wouldn't?
She did it last year look on her grid. It’s all about her. All the time. Didn’t you know that

Reactions: 5
She did and she will x

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh i never waste my time feeling sorry for Jamie, those "put downs" of him are all part of the act to try and be "relateable" and funny.
It's all a set-up!! Don't be fooled!!
I agree they are a double act though I think he may wish he hadn’t as like Dr Frankenstein he has created a media monster

• Haha
To Be fair our Halloween stuff is going up at the weekend.
But my daughter is 5 so it's for her benefit.
Her stuff isn't even fun enough to be for the baby!
Mine always goes up the first weekend in October. But I have a 7 year old who loves it and we put up quite a lot so it makes more sense to have it up for a few weeks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.