Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
I don't think she's mentally unwell. She knows exactly what she's doing. Her Henry's bed debacle went badly so she's getting the sheep back onside by pretending to be cute and childlike. She's a grown woman, far too old to be thought of as young and cute. It's time she knocked that ridiculous behaviour on the head, grew up and accepts responsibility for her many faux pas, and learn from them. I don't think she's mentally unwell, I just think she's too thick and sociopathic to understand the effect of her actions on anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Little Miss Annie

Cleaned the bench today did you Hinch? 😂😂

Can you explain why there’s no screw holes from where you attached that stupid sign 🙄

No style, no morals, no personality, no job, no common sense and clearly no brain!

Try harder you imbecile!!!

#onceatwatalwaysatwat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Random thought but bare with me.
Is she suddenly cranking up the 'poor anxious Sophie' narrative cause she's scared of what's going to come out after the wedding? Greedy implied heavily the other day that they were 'acting up' (for want of a better word) when she said something along the lines of her and hinch 'being the best behaved 🤣🤣' . Greedy is a well known caner and the way she wrote it gave the impression that her and Hinch were steaming.
Which REALLY doesn't fit in with the old 'sweet and innocent/never drinks' narrative that Princess Sophie tries to project.
So now shes GOT to try and get back to that, hence the recorder playing, nervous about moving bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Babybail93

VIP Member
I'm beginning to feel a bit guilty commenting on the actions of a woman who's clearly mentally unwell.

Why do those around her not see the same?

Is there a disorder where adults regress back to being child like?

And I'm being serious.
Don’t feel bad. It’s all part of the manipulation. She is definitely mentally unstable, but not the sort where we should feel sorry for her.

She’s vindictive and manipulative. A sociopath with no morals or empathy

• Heart
Reactions: 61

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Hinch wouldn't know inspiration if it kicked her in the fanny, those women tonight were bloody fantastic, what a bunch of good examples, I cried loads and to top it off my first grandchild was born today, a little GIRL, I'm so proud I could burst ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Oh come on guys, using #justiceforflipandflop over on Instagram just makes it glaringly obvious you’re a tattler.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

herfromoverhere

I don’t understand why the first things you would do with the Garden is build an alpaca enclosure and then will have to build a hen enclosure too. When the boys don’t appear to have anything but the ‘treehouse’.
If we had a garden like that, the first thing I would do is get a gorgeous wooden swing set and outdoor play equipment for the boys. I would have bark put down or whatever is most eco friendly and safe and make a real outdoor environment for the boys.
It breaks my heart that the boys can’t be playing out there safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

AllieBee

VIP Member
I think Mrs Hinch behaves the way she does due to lack of PR training. She’s not a professional celeb. SS has had media and PR training since she was in pop idol or whatever it is. Hinch doesn’t know how she is perceived to others hence looking like a complete cock all the time. Not saying she’s not a scam artist, almost every influencer out there is. But she’s just woefully bad at her PR.
Agree. Solomon is a media.pro, I know she's as lying and calculated as Hinch but she pulls it off. She knows her brief and she runs with it. She took what Hinch does and she does it so much better. Solomon has been around the media industry for what 15 years now, she virtually grew up with it. Hinch will only ever be an Insta hun because she is incapable of doing what Stacey does. Her stories show that perfectly. Every single time Hinch gets herself in trouble, up pops Stacey. Hinch gets gifted a bed, greedily accepts it for fat dog. Stacey gets gifted a load of furniture, gives it to charity. Stacey's stories have a point to them, usually leading to an end goal which draws people in, Hinchs are random, unrelated, braggy and chavvy. You just don't cut it Hinch, time to give it up

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
As a chicken person myself, I am going to be eagle fucking eyed. Rescue hens are a totally different ballgame to hens from a hatchery. She has no fucking clue what she's getting into.

Reactions: 58

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Perhaps she’s been influenced by the Pied Piper of Hamelin, trying to keep the rats of Llama Lodge under control using the recorder….the likeness is uncanny 🤭

3E8778F5-688D-4080-85AD-36F3F52BD151.jpeg

I’m sorry, I can’t recall who’s responsible for this work of art, but crediting you, nusty hen 🐔xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

mammaof3

VIP Member
I may be way off, but that bench is in the same state as it was when she moved in so I suspect a pre-record. Didn't she do a power wash on it before?

Look at that mark on the back of the bench.

bench 1.png
bench.png

296218298_1469400513523487_3680626760064696004_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Can't walk or look after a dog properly, can't be trusted being alone with her kids, can't fathom how to do more than 1 small wash load before lunch.
Moans that she has no time to pack because she has small children and says she neglects herself with not getting her hair done, but is apparently being trusted to look after more animals, and rescue chickens at that.

I don't know how time consuming chickens are, but if you can't cope with the basics in life then you shouldn't even consider taking on more!

• Heart

Ilikethisname

I just wish there was a tattle journalist ready to do a story about the utter travesty she has been gifted a fucking EMMA mattress for her dog

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
The bed.

As part of my job I make referrals to a charity who supplies household essentials.
Our biggest bed supplier is Dreams but, in fairness Emma (amongst others) do also supply.

I deplore the culture of influencers being gifted products, however from a business perspective its a very cheap, fast and efficient marketing tool.

I feel this whole concept pushes followers to copy influencers whether or not they can afford it.

Businesses are never going to gift for marketing purposes to an average or in need family unfortunately.

However, for me, in this situation, the fault lies with Hinch.
She COULD have promoted this, and gifted it to a local charity who supplies to local families. She COULD have thanked Emma Sleep for giving a child / family a bed.
Instead, she chose to keep it, and allow her fucking dog to sleep in an actual bed.
Whereas thousands of children in the UK will tonight be sleeping on a floor/sofa/old unsupportive bed.

She, is an utterly vile, person.
As a mum, the thought of a wee person not getting tucked into their own comfy bed at night, in fresh jammies and fresh sheets, and with a full belly in a warm house, breaks my heart. Hurts even more knowing there’s probably brilliant parents breaking their own hearts about it privately in the kitchen after, trying to make the best out of what is a totally bleak reality for so many people right now.

She has absolutely zero empathy and compassion, both as a so called mother and as a human being. And to brag about it too. Just the lowest of the low.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Radders

I have no doubt that Sofa bought the recorder after seeing one of the contestants, on Love Island, playing one. We all know Soph thinks she’s a Love Island wannabe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

BattleAxing

VIP Member
This nervous to move business is really getting my goat now.

Try escaping domestic violence with nothing but the clothes on your and your childrens back, like many women have had to do.

I’m not one of those people that think just because others are going through misfortune they shouldn’t post their fortunes… but my god, I wish she would stop with the pretentious, little anxious me shit. At this point of bullshit, I would have more respect for her if she took that filter off, revealing a set of gold teeth and just gave us a raw rundown of what it’s like being a con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Does she think she's the Pied Piper of Maldon now she's got a recorder? Fuckwit.
The sheep will slowly make their way up her driveway whilst in a trance and chanting, "Hinch, Hinch, we love Hinch." I'd slap them in to next week even before they got to the gate if that was me.

IMG_20220729_200138.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53