Mrs Hinch #564 No time for shags, it’s all about the brags. All money no style, still a liar and vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have been asked before but why are we allowed to swear in the thread but not allowed swears in the title 😊 just curious 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It may have been asked before but why are we allowed to swear in the thread but not allowed swears in the title 😊 just curious 🙊
I’m not 100% certain but I think it’s because the titles are the first thing anyone browsing sees.

We can’t have swear words, offensive terms for people, etc (eg we can’t have Mrs Hinch #565 what a stupid bleeping idiot)

Edit to add my sensible answer is you’d need to ask the mods to be certain

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well tips on moving bung stuff in boxes, write on what’s in the box or in her case get fancy labels 🙄 stack boxes then bag up stuff you don’t want (probably half the house) tada done princess Sopha

Reactions: 18
How is this stressful for her? She’s had the house for months and months, stuff could have been moved over in that time. She’s moving into a completely furnished and decorated house with probably a team of movers.

I’ve moved house 5 times in the past 7 years. 3 times I had to move back to Ireland (from England) and I did it all by myself with not a single person helping me.Actually bought a house this year and my boyfriend and I moved by ourselves, moving all our furniture and about 40 boxes down three flights of stairs (no lift in our flat) and had a puppy there aswell. Nobody to help us pack and his dad helped us for a few hours on moving day as I couldn’t manage the big items myself. She’s such a bleeping complainer.
I’ve moved myself this year all done completely by me and my husband,hired a van moved most of stuff to storage while we renovated house then went to pick everything back up from storage.She needs to get a bleeping grip on reality! Does this witch live in the actual real world😡

Reactions: 25
What is she actually moving though? 17 boxes of mugshots? 42 bottles of zoflora? Mummies silk purscchh? Shes got bleeping everything new and gifted already there the absoloute melt. I hope she goes to ss wedding and trips over her tend size fives right into the pool. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I thought they were leaving all the furniture behind? How long does it take to pack mugshots and ribena? Cos they sure as tit barely own anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What is she actually moving though? 17 boxes of mugshots? 42 bottles of zoflora? Mummies silk purscchh? Shes got bleeping everything new and gifted already there the absoloute melt. I hope she goes to ss wedding and trips over her tend size fives right into the pool. bleep.
Don’t be a Troll, she’s moving the books she wrote all by herself she bought to up her Amazon sales.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Plus isnt everything in her house already in a barshket or caddy? So just lob it all in the car and oi oi job done innit

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Plus isnt everything in her house already in a barshket or caddy? So just lob it all in the car and oi oi job done innit
But she might not of labelled it correctly, what if it goes into the main bathroom and not the 2nd bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s not like it’s the first time she’s moved though. Why is she such a drama queen allll the time. Just bloody move, no one cares. Everyone’s bored. We’re all just patiently waiting for the, very few remaining, sheep to see how ‘relatable’ you really are in your big house with no mortgage, filled with brand new stuff you didn’t have to pay for. Mrs Hinch the freeloader. Shame on you 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Had a crappy week 😪 so needed a few days away from the bragging and bullshit
Did make me chuckle though seeing how Trollomon racked up over 11,000 comments on her latest gridpost....soph would have to combine about 10 of her own gridposts to reach that magic number 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Moved at 38 weeks pregnant (+2 older kids), in a rush due to the impending covid lockdown #1. So go duck yaself Soph, coz we even took our sofas with us 🖕🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.