Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty witch mops around the toilet then cleans the wall tiles 🤢
Why didn't she show us how she cleaned the drawers? Oh yeah because she didn't. Brick dust covered toilet roll anyone?

Reactions: 26
While Stacey plays with her kids in their pool. Priorities Hinchy, priorities. Obvs your kids aren't yours. No, you rather fling chemicals round your barfroom. Sad twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
While Stacey plays with her kids in their pool. Priorities Hinchy, priorities. Obvs your kids aren't yours. No, you rather fling chemicals round your barfroom. Sad twit.
Because she gets paid to do advertise cleaning products oh and she’s been told by management that she’s losing sheep as her content is boring. They’ve obviously been reading on Twitter and MHMMDI

Reactions: 19
On about online bully’s 😂 got to laugh

pretty sure we all remember when she posted something and told her army
“do with this what you will”
then the person was set upon by all her daft sheep - I canny even be arsed to remember what it was, probably just someone with a different opinion than her, and she didn’t like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

then the person was set upon by all her daft sheep - I canny even be arsed to remember what it was, probably just someone with a different opinion than her, and she didn’t like it!
Yeah what was that about again? Anyone know?

Reactions: 5

Someone mentioned the size of Ronnies head but only because she put on a hat that was too small for him🙄🙄🙄 I’m sure proof is in the wiki or thread 500😉🙂

Reactions: 12
Yeah what was that about again? Anyone know?
Someone mentioned about Rennies head being big or something. That was it. She decided to set her “army” on the poor girl… apparently she received death threats the “army” wished cancer as well on the poor girl. It was awful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Literally can’t stand this bloody woman and cannot wait for her true personality to be seen by all !!!

Reactions: 25
What a bragger. I'm so sick to my stomach of looking at her clean her already clean expensive new bathroom and bragging about her walk in shower. All done very slyly as a cleaning video. It is how they got everything by crocodile tears, lies and deceit. A very successful con woman

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely no one in their right mind would move their cotton buds into a new house before moving themselves in 😂 What planet does she think we’re on???

She needs to stop with such a fake charade then her actions wouldn’t be questioned so much would they. Her demise is coming - sit back, relax & enjoy the fall of this woman who can’t accept that her own actions (lying, capitalizing off her children etc) are the cause for questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Did she forget the time the made fun of Tulisa's appearance, sent her army onto an Instagram user who received death threats (and I believe had to close her business account?), exploited her children's privacy for her own gain (filming Ron on the toilet ring any bells??) stole quotes without crediting and just in general abused her vulnerable followers to make money and buy a big duck off house in the country?
If you want to preach kindness Soph, perhaps try practicing it first. Arrange a giveaway that someone can actually benefit from. Donate unwanted items (and not a mad dash to the local food bank/clothes bank in the evening when you get called out for getting Jus Roll freebies while your followers struggle). Volunteer at a dogs home and not part of a PR stunt (surely you and Jim have got the time without real jobs...) and for goodness sake take your children out of the public eye, stop dressing them up in matchy matchy clothes that makes them easily identifiable to potential predators, and stop documenting every time they take a tit.

If you can't handle seeing the truth written about you, you can always just close your account and disappear.... Just a suggestion...
She bullies Ron online that must be ok?

Reactions: 20
Lol as if you would be cleaning a bathroom in this heat - it’s taking all my energy to bribe my kids to watch a movie in the living room that’s got 4 fans and the curtains shut to keep them out the sun during the hottest day of the year 🤣 I’m dying walking upstairs to the toilet never mind throwing flash about !

away take a shite in your new toilet Sophie honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think Carpetright has put a limit on her spending? Wondering why she has chosen nylon carpet and not a wool or wool mix one, is it because nylon is cheaper? Of course she doesn't care about quality or longevity or that wool is much more environmentally friendly.

Reactions: 19
Think it was posted further up in thread today.
Edited to add maybe I dreamt that coz I can't find it now😂😂
It was definitely there earlier I saw it too!! May have been removed as it showed the person's name that Dogpie set her trolls on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it was posted further up in thread today.
Edited to add maybe I dreamt that coz I can't find it now😂😂
It’s still there, someone said Ronnies head looked big but it was because Hinch had made him wear a cap too small🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Her stories today have pissed me right off, the usual predictable pish and not a mention of folk struggling in the heat there. I'm in Scotland so it's not as boiling as it is with her. She doesn't even try to be relatable in the sense of saying how the kids are struggling with the heat etc, i just watched Joe Swash show the bairns and say it and that's what folk can relate to. Nobody wants to see a braggy bastard day in day out who can't even find it within her narcissistic self to acknowledge real life struggles that folk are going through. Why oh why are people still worshipping her?!?! Also gave me the major ick when she used same mop after doing round the bloody toilet!!! Cleaning sensation my arse. She really takes the piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.