Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that thumb and shove it up your arse...... tell me you haven't read the last few post on mhmmdi as she even mentioned the cloth name and she hasn't done that for a long time she trying to claw back her followers and be relatable again 🙄🥴😴
“Found” a place for her cleaning baskets like she’s only gone in there for the first time today and hasn’t ripped the entire interior out and done it completely to suit herself (not Jamie or the boys)

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't clean throwing pine down the toilet cleaning. I would however say that toilet seat lifts off for proper cleaning. The Queen of Instagram Tend Cleaning hinch should know that. Or did someone else pick out everything in that house.

Reactions: 19
How obvious is it from the ‘just call me Mrs. Hinch’ remark that she’s trying so hard to get her core following back.

Maybe if you hadn’t blocked them all for innocent comments and well-intentioned remarks! I genuinely wonder how many of her followers have innocently sent ‘relatable Soph’ a message that has resulted in an swift block?

Edit - typo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Cleaning a house you don’t live in on the hottest day ever......yeah right. And please stop filming Ron in his underwear you vile woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She usually put that she works with P&G doesn’t she? Is she being dropped? Or just a ‘silly ole me still learning guuychs’ duck up?
It’s just occurred to her she can mop her shower floor …wow I guess that’s what happens when you only tend clean xx

Reactions: 27
Very early thread suggestion but she’s got me so pissed off I need some desperate distractions away from her..

‘Trolls and bullies’ are all that victim Hunch is capable of seeing, when simply the ADULTS are calling her out for the boys well-being..

Reactions: 11
Let her have her free tat. I couldn’t care less. I sleep well at night knowing I didn’t have to sell my child’s soul to the world to get where I am today. What irates me is her irrational anger towards us “trolls”. No love we have an opinion. If you want to put your tit life on instagram and exploit the vulnerable then deal with the rough.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No WAY did that cleaning happen today. Absolutely no bleeping way.
Not In this weather. We’re on holiday and staying in a cottage and my little one split crumbs all over the floor so I got the hoover out and I was sweating my tits off after 4 seconds of hoovering. No way is she hoovering her stairs efc.
Also you’re not mean to hoover new carpet are you! Fucks me off she gets hers gifted or whatever

Reactions: 18
What's this face?!? How filtered is that
Is the "Very weird reason" because she realises she's totally alianted her fans, she's being dropped by Tesco because her stuff ain't selling, bot accounts are getting shut down faster than she can buy them and now she's realised she desperately needs the cash to pay for her "farm" or she'll be back at Greyskull faster than she can blink?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Soph,
I'm not on the beg,just need some advice.
On one of the the hottest days recorded since you last looked at a troll site(🙄)
Should I be advising loved ones to take it easy if they can,try to stay cool and conserve energy or should I tell them to crack on and do the housework?
I hope you're not trying to come across as a warrior
Like all the real workers and commuters on forementioned site 🤔that wouldn't go down well,hope that helps.

Reactions: 37
Is the "Very weird reason" because she realises she's totally alianted her fans, she's being dropped by Tesco because her stuff ain't selling, bot accounts are getting shut down faster than she can buy them and now she's realised she desperately needs the cash to pay for her "farm" or she'll be back at Greyskull faster than she can blink?
Hit nail on head, mentioning Kermit reeks of desparation🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 21
After build cleans are the best🤨 really Hinch, so why didn't you show 1 after the Exstension on Greyskull 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 you are 1 desperate Bitc h

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.