Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that carpet has clearly been down for a while because the rest of the country can't even go for a wee without sweating, but here she is hoovering 🙄 no way can you do that tit today unless you absolutely have too, and even then I think most would put up with crumbs.

I'm happy with my adult troll status by calling her a gigantic, mentally stunted cockwomble

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Look at me guyzz hoovering my gifted carpets with my gifted hoover. Brag, brag, brag :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She’s living in another world to the rest of us, who the fucks bothered about carpet right today of all days?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Talking about the last carpet they had in their old house....in the past tense makes it sound like they definitely don't live there anymore. I think she slipped up there. SS wedding is this weekend right? I'll put my bingo counter on a big fat house reveal montage either the day of, or day after the wedding to get the focus back on her again. Baby reveal to follow SS honeymoon.

Speaking of Stacy, she's over there giving advice on keeping cool and links to the RSPCA website about hot weather and animals. Hinch on the other hand... Morning pity post to butter the sheep up for some ads and free carpets (she deserves it bless her. People say true things mean things on a forum that she has to actively go looking for, even though she hasn't read here since the last heatwave of 1976....) and that's her done for the day. I'm not saying anyone HAS to use their platform to link to advice on the hot weather (there's enough of that all over the news today) but it just goes to show how detached from reality Sopha really is. Barely a mention of Covid during the lockdowns (except to film those cringe clapping videos in their garden where she was basically groped on camera by Jimbob), nothing about the cost of living crisis (SS made some stories about checking with your energy company about peak times etc) and now she's completely ignoring an extreme weather event that affects all of us. She doesn't live on the same planet as us, does she...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was thinking how can she style her house with a big garden with her range when it’s all grey and white and l don’t think l have seen one bit of grey in that house ! So the queen of grey changes lanes not a drop of gray to be seen and no one is questioning it ! Well apart from us guys 😂😂
That’s cause her hinchers are blinded by the zoflora fumes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a bleeping menace and needs taking down.
She's just followed that Yazmin whose boyfriend died in a car crash. What is wrong with her ffs!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thanks Sofa for answering my question about the carpets, from last night.

Carpets in a kids room is a big no for me. Broken crayons, spilled makeup, paint , sick , pee stains.
I want to say "Can't wait for the hinch bros to destroy the carpets" But those rooms are only for show.

Reactions: 19
Here we go. Get to duck with your free carpets your greed is unbelievable,and the old screenshots of you are disgusting but show you for the vile person you really are.
Horrible greedy witch,duck off
Didn’t she buy (get gifted ) carpets for her mums house, cos her mum really liked sopha carpets , had them done while her mum was on holiday, nice surprise for when she got home

Reactions: 21
No doubt she will post later about how she paid for the carpets. The AD may be because Carpet Right are paying her for advertising. Isn’t that what she said about Vulva?

Reactions: 14
How and why does hinch get it so wrong all of the time?
In my opinion Ronnie didn’t talk because she didn’t talk to him properly and he knew nothing better. The mural bedroom stuff is just so over the top which a 3 year old will NOT appreciate.

On the other hand, SS is growing and growing, she is building her career on and off TV, even with her young children. Her Personal life is thriving with Joe.
Hinch and Inch are stay at home parents renovating a pretend farm… I say no more

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know the answer but I’m going to ask anyway

DOES SHE DO ANYTHING BUT SHOW OFF

I don’t understand how she’s so out of touch she can never read the room to the point it’s actually scary how out of touch she is with reality. She is like a total robot when it comes to her content she thinks it’s what people want but honestly nobody gives a tit anymore there is not a single ounce of the original Mrs Hinch especially not at the new place she has nothing to offer I don’t understand if I’m honest guyzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you need to clean and pine a toilet that's apparently never been lived in or used? 🤔

Sneaky hiding the ad underneath the reply box there. Naughty naughty....

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.