Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is SO predictable isn’t she 😂
Troll post followed by……… AN AD 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Gifted carpets for house number 2 or their old one as she put it. 2 Houses all carpeted, more bragging and it will get worse. Disgusting woman.
Welcome to any newbies who can't deal with her tit anymore!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Enjoy the dust gathering in that deep pile. Especially when the combines start up in those fields around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What have you nusty trolls being saying over the weekend for the lovely Mrs Hinch to have taken umbrage today. She'll be hoping she's got her sheep feeling all sympathetic for her after that last post because she now has carpet to flog 😡

Reactions: 18
Slightly different shade? Slightly?
I think everyone has cottoned on to the fact grey is no more and you're all about the nattttttCCCCCCHural shades

I think it's disgusting how she's getting her full house laid with carpet for free aswell. Greedy bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think this is going to be a running theme. Cry trolls, show off more expensive gifted tit. I know she was bad for it before but now she can deffo see the tide turning I can see the ‘troll’ theme intensifying 🙄.
I think she peaked too soon with the troll thing and now she risks sending her army here to have more than their eyes opened aka thread 500. She would be daft to send them here as there so much more stuff she’s done now she would be done xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her bed and chandelier thing look like they’re from a bloody medieval castle 🤣🤣🤣

I think it’s absolutely DISGUSTING how she has no conscience when it comes to accepted gifted things. Two houses carpeted for free, the cheek of it. I would never, EVER use a company that gifts influencers something like that. They have the money and the means to pay for it themselves! If that was me, I’d be happy to promote the company but I’d ask them to carpet the houses of families struggling to get by, with threadbare carpets and the stone concrete underneath poking through. Instead of me, the multimillionaire who could pay for my own sodding carpet to be done!

These influencers just have no moral compass. It makes me sick. X

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It cracks me up that sofa loves farms so much to be honest. Her life is one big carefully constructed role play. She would crap her panties if she had to experience just one working day on a real not tend farm. tit, piss, blood, deaths and births, long days of back-breaking hard work. It isn't disney and it's not pretty. She's taking the piss and undermining the work of real farmers!
Maybe the Yorkshire Shepherdess, Amanda Owen, should invite Sopha for a real Farm experience. I would love to see that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can just imagine it ...
"Oi Oi darrrlin', hold off on da mooove cos we can get sssho much more gifted tit for free and we can feckin' milk 'em for as much as poss & be quids in innnittt!"

"Yeah babe, I'm on iTTT! Jussht hold on a few more mumffs eh Jaymeee, why pay when the fuckers gift it our way!" *cackle/chortle*

Out of touch greedy bastards. 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh so many Bingo’s I’m starting to see the trend now.. we will get a dog bed rant 😍 I notice she doesn’t do much talking anymore just pages of text unless it’s an AD or something she’s trying to flog!
All her sheep will be saying how she deserves the carpet after having to deal with us nusty trolls online!

So utterly predictable troll rant, freebie/Ad. Free carpets for a millionaire when she can spend her own ill gotten gains. Bingo for Carpet Right saying of course she paid and she’s lovely 🤥🥱

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Medieval sex chamber vibes and a free floofy carpet 🤣 #BRAG
I bet she doesn't show as her stocks and spanking bench 🤣🤣
On another note.How about some humility and gratitude for your privileged life style instead of the insinuation that Ronnie Millions is healing your invisible inner pain😥😝
Here's a suggestion,treat yourselves to the best pop up pool that money can buy and have a blast.
Oh,and if you're worried about being trolled for filling it up,perhaps don't post about it if you know what I mean🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Wow I used the exact same Dulux paint in my house when I moved. It's a different colour, but the exact same.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.