Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she trying to prove with this latest story...the way she's worded it is like people are bullying Ronnie online 🙄🙄 no Sofa, hate to break it to you but we think Ronnie is AWESOME! You're the problem!!
View attachment 1426053
Carry on Sopha. Because then your sheep will pop over here to see how evil we are to little Ron and realise that we actually think he’s terrific and think it’s awful how exploited he is by his pathetic mummaz! Let him be a normal little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She filters them kids bloody rotten. I don’t doubt they tan easily. But so do both my children, they both have Olive skin and the slightest bit of sun and they start to tan. But I ALWAYS think back to Ron’s turmeric tan. Poor sod was filtered orange

Reactions: 25
I'd be worried for our Soph,that husband of hers only seems to have to look at you suggestively and it's not an apple pie that you've got in the oven:oops:
I’d feel sorry for Amanda’s husband (although I’ve heard they have separated now) imagine having done a whole days grafting on a real farm, to come back to a dinner of microchips, mugshots and a bottle of Ribena! And her suggesting that he buy more livestock for the farm and purchase some floofs, and some extra handsomes to herd the sheep 😂 🐶 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She filters them kids bloody rotten. I don’t doubt they tan easily. But so do both my children, they both have Olive skin and the slightest bit of sun and they start to tan. But I ALWAYS think back to Ron’s turmeric tan. Poor sod was filtered orange
I hear that Sophie had that type of complexion as a kid and always had a tan. fiddle's sister's like it too,dark hair and Mediterranean looking.

I’d feel sorry for Amanda’s husband (although I’ve heard they have separated now) imagine having done a whole days grafting on a real farm, to come back to a dinner of microchips, mugshots and a bottle of Ribena! And her suggesting that he buy more livestock for the farm and purchase some floofs, and some extra handsomes to herd the sheep 😂 🐶 🦙
And new bedding

Reactions: 14
I'd be worried for our Soph,that husband of hers only seems to have to look at you suggestively and it's not an apple pie that you've got in the oven:oops:
Are you suggesting that there could be a nursery reveal shortly? 😏🤐🤰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nobody has ever “Trolled “ the Kiddo’s R & L not even the Furry one H . The human kiddo’s are 2 gorgeous little boy’s 💙💙 but Ffs take them off Instagram do you know how many vile Noncey people stalk social media specifically looking for kiddie’s photos . As a parent I have never shared my kiddo’s on any of the Socials because the people that they matter to family etc will see them off social media & if family are not in the uk then of course I will share photos but through Email or WhatsApp. Exploit yourself & jimbobnojob by all means if that’s what floats your boat . Breath Sophie ( like your cushion says ) stop using the kiddo’s for views , stop telling porky pies , I’d actually respect if you said you know Guuyzz I fucked up im sorry for bragging during a time when there are people struggling to eat & keep their heads above water the cost of living rising and I’m sharing tit that can not be bought in primark , Poundland & B & M. Coz let’s face Sophie none of yr followers have got money to fritter away . I mean Carole 3 doors down from me can’t say to hubby Steve “ Come on we off to B & M to pick up 3 Alpacas a wall mural & a bleeping orangery “ Get with it Sophie sack your management team but YOU KNOW YOURSELF YOU AINT RELATABLE & YOU AINT BEEN FOR A LONG LONG TIME

Reactions: 29
I’ve just seen your latest story with the plasters soph, you manipulative bleep, your sheep might have your IQ level but we are a lot smarter over here - the only abuser is you and your peasant husband. I feel sorry for your poor children. The list is endless how you abuse their privacy and how much you filter their images and let’s not forget the countless dangerous situations you put them in. Including the pathetic good morning pic from earlier sitting a baby on hay in the sun, without a hat on one of the hottest days ever recorded in the country.
you do need plasters, to close the cracks in your brain. It’s not all praise did you know. Take responsibility for your failures and stop blaming others for pointing them out.
til the next ad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder why the Bot buying has stopped🤔🤭🤭
I presumed it hasn’t stopped but the followers unfollowing exceed her daily purchase of bots. In other words, a net negative. If so, the thought of her spending money yet her followers still going down is quite amusing.

Sorry if this has been said already, my holiday is inconveniently getting in the way of Tattling.

ETA: sorry, I’ve now caught up and I’ve repeated other posters. Am I missing something about the carpet? My friends have soft carpets but they don’t dent when you press your hand on them. I can’t imagine hers looking smart if it it shows foot imprints every time you walk on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hey Hunch.

What kindness do you show your sheep?

Honestly.

You started this people being kind thing.

I don't see you being particularly kind.

I see an entitled woman who is spoiled and thinks she deserves the freebies and wealth for doing precious little.

I see a woman who will put her child in danger around wild animals to prove some sort of strange point.

I see a mother who shares way too much about her children when the parents should be doing all they can to protect them. As you apparently know how cruel people online can be, it makes your disregard for your children's safety even more shocking.

I see an influencer who will take any freebie she can get and doesn't always tag the companies she gets things from.

I see you thanking your sheep for lining your pockets but you do NOTHING for them.

Being kind would be giving back. You're too selfish to do that.

Wouldn't be afraid to challenge you about your lack of morals to your face. Would love to see how you can justify using your family in exchange for stuff. Was a carpet with nice hoover lines worth selling your children's privacy for?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lunchtime shenanigansssssh…. I’ll jusssscht leave this here. It’s 36’c here at the moment guyssssssh 🥵

The Tandem Twats 🤭 (Volume needed)
Seeing as Jimbobsweatynob loves his bike so much 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The predictability of her is incredible! How does She think it’s acceptable to have your whole revolting house carpeted for free!! As for filming little Ron in his underwear is just mind boggling

Reactions: 19
Laughing at the fact Carpet right we’re obviously the only ones willing to gift her carpet because there are so many better carpet and flooring companies out there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They just probably have no idea who she is when she’s on the beg!!

Reactions: 19
Trolloman showing how to prepare for the heat and giving advice, from actual experts, on how to spot heatstroke in dogs.

Auld Bet Hinch showing off thousands of pounds worth of free top of the range carpets.

Can you not see where you’re going wrong Soph? 💁🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The heat tomorrow is due to be worse than today for those in the worst affected areas.
I really feel for all animals, I bloody hope they won't be stood on that astroturf. She's a total fool. I think Hunch is going to piss a lot of folk off this week as bound to be more bragging & ADs - plus the heat. How long does this idiot nobody think she can keep this up for?
My rabbits are struggling luckily there hutch is always in the shade they have frozen water bottles but they still panting away 😭 the dog I took out at 5am and she indoors and will go out for a wee. Hope your all keeping hydrated ladies and gents x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.